Thread: nokia e7-00 restarts after connecting to wifi

nokia e7-00 restarts after connecting to wifi

guys, i have a issues with my nokia e7-00 wifi after a decent purchase, it was not seen earlier and when i attempts to turn on my wlan and search, it will restart automatically. I don’t have any idea regarding it and the same occurs with the Bluetooth, along with when I make some attempts with bluetooth, nothing happen and it remains idle. So what could be the case and please provide an appropriate solution which will help me solve my issue. thanks in advance.

Re: nokia e7-00 restarts after connecting to wifi

I also had a similar issue and it was solved after I made hard attempts and performed a soft reset by making use of code *#7780# security code 12345 by default if prompted. If this does not solve the problem, you need to plug your device into Nokia Suite by means of USB, and then create a device backup as well as make an reinstall of the phone software. This will really solve your issue .

I made some attempts with reinstall ling the phone software. And also after I made an reinstallation of belle 3 times already but effect still the same. And after making attempts for performing a soft reset on your phone. You need to move to the settings-reset factory defaults. Or else type *#7780#. Or if that does not solve it might be an hardware issue. hope this one helps you.

i got the same problem...and know i still cant solve it

Quote Originally Posted by gekizan View Post
    i got the same problem...and know i still cant solve it
    That's sad to here but then just to confirm i just wanted to know that have you tried out resetting the phone to factory defaults, if not then try out the same and then let me know what response you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by BpnV View Post
    That's sad to here but then just to confirm i just wanted to know that have you tried out resetting the phone to factory defaults, if not then try out the same and then let me know what response you are getting.
    still same...factory defaults, master reset, reinstall, but still same problem...btw, i still can use that phone, make a call and type some message

Well, as you have already tried even reinstalling, i think you should not try anything more. Better take it to Nokia care and get it fixed. If its still under warranty, well and good and if not pay little money instead of getting your device dead