Thread: Manual Configuration Impossible in nokia C2-00

Manual Configuration Impossible in nokia C2-00

As I made a purchase of this phone as I wished to make a connectivity with the internet and it has been stated by my friends that the nokia c2 00 is best for the internet applications and more . so as I could not find any solution on net , can you guys suggest me some means or way out to set-up Internet Configuration in C2-00 manually? I am completely a newbie and it seems like it has no alternative for manual settings. So can you assist me further. Thanks in advance.

Re: Manual Configuration Impossible in nokia C2-00

This is really simple and convenient. You need to create a manual account from settings and then in the configurations. You should be able to do it, if you have access point settings. So try with this thing and you will be solved with your issue. do reply for this one.

Yes. Thanks for the reply , but it was still not getting in my case and there's no place that permits for manual configurations in C2-00. And as you suggested to click on Setting and then to the Configuration will generally lead you only to the settings sent to you by your network provider and with no place to insert your personal access point. But later it was solved as I made some attempts with the options Button. I was getting some options and it will be sorted out , I just don’t remember , but you will be able to solve the next step.

I have some other solutions to try with and you need to move in the settings and then to the Connectivity further with Packet data and then in the Packet data settings. From here you can choose "Active access point" and make a selection of one of the unused access points. then you will require to choose "Edit active access pt." and you are able to change the settings.

I was having similar issues as I was not able to make a connection with the Manual Configuration. You should be able to click the "Accept as Solution" button on the post with the solution to your issue. Not the post where you are confirming that the solution given works, this assists the concerned owners to go straight to the solving post. And I made several tries as I found on net that you will be having an option such as add and after this you are on a right track. So after all the ad option, it was solved. Hope you might also come across this option and all you need to do is access point settings . so it may be solved ultimately.