Thread: Video acceleration is not working with Lenovo ThinkPad T400 after flash update

Video acceleration is not working with Lenovo ThinkPad T400 after flash update

I am using Lenovo ThinkPad T400 laptop and It has windows 7 operating system. I am using ThinkPad Switchable Graphics Driver in my laptop. Video acceleration was fine with AMD driver and Intel driver but after doing flash update in my laptop video acceleration is not working properly with Intel drivers, with AMD drivers I am not facing any problems.

Re: Video acceleration is not working with Lenovo ThinkPad T400 after flash update

Have you tried latest switchable graphic drivers 8.792.5.1with your laptop? If not then I will suggest you to download ThinkPad Switchable Graphics Driver 8.792.5.1 from internet and install in your laptop. After installing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after installing latest drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved.

Re: Video acceleration is not working with Lenovo ThinkPad T400 after flash update

If you want to download and ThinkPad Switchable Graphics Driver 8.792.5.1 then you have to go to official site and then drivers and software section. After that you have to select your laptop model which is ThinkPad T400 and then select your operating system. Now download ThinkPad Switchable Graphics Driver 8.792.5.1 drivers and then install in your laptop. With my laptop I was also experiencing same problem and after searching so many solution on internet I have come to know that by installing latest switchable Graphics Driver in my laptop I can solve this problem. now after that I have downloaded drivers from official site if Lenovo and then installed in my laptop. After
    installing latest drivers in my laptop all the things started working properly.

You can also try this solution.

You have mentioned that you are facing problem after updating flash player this problem has started and that is why I would like to tell you that first make sure that hardware acceleration checkbox is ticked. If it is not ticked then first tick on hardware acceleration checkbox and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaaruchandra View Post
    You have mentioned that you are facing problem after updating flash player this problem has started and that is why I would like to tell you that first make sure that hardware acceleration checkbox is ticked. If it is not ticked then first tick on hardware acceleration checkbox and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not?
    I am also having problem with video acceleration in my laptop. i have reinstalled graphic drivers in my laptop and also tried to solve this problem by updating graphic drivers but after doing that also I was experiencing same problem. I don’t know how to enable hardware acceleration please help me with that.

To enable hardware acceleration you have to follow these steps.
    • Open your web browser.
    • Open any website with flash content.
    • Now after that you have to right click on flash content.
    • Select display tab and then check hardware acceleration.

Yes. This problem occurs if hardware acceleration checkbox is not ticked. In my computer I was also having same problem after updating flash player. First I thought problem is with graphic drivers in my laptop but after reinstalling and updating drivers also I was facing issues. Now after that I have enabled hardware acceleration and then my problem get solved.

If you are experiencing same problem after enabling hardware acceleration option also then I think there might be something wrong with flash player in your laptop. you should first uninstall flash player from your laptop and then delete all the temporary files. Now after removing temporary files from your laptop you have to install it again in your system and then your problem will get solved. Many times reinstalling flash player can fix this type of problem.

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded and installed Switchable Graphics Driver 8.792.5.1 in my Lenovo laptop but after doing that also I was having same issue. After that I have also enabled and hardware acceleration for flash but that does not make any difference. Reinstalling flash player also gave me same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem?

In my case I was using facing this problem when I use internet explorer and then I have come to know that I have to download and install flash player for internet explorer and then I have down downloaded flash player for internet explorer and then installed and problem get solved. if you are using internet explorer browser then you can try this solution.

To download flash player for internet explorer you have to go to download page of flash player and then you have to select “Do you have a different operating system or browser?” and then choose your OS and then select flash player for internet explorer and then download it and install in your system.