Thread: After belle update Google maps stopped working in Nokia C7

After belle update Google maps stopped working in Nokia C7

Hi friends I am using Nokia C7 mobile phone and I have recently update my mobile phone with belle. After updating my mobile phone all the things started working properly except Google maps. Now I am not able to use Google maps and in my Nokia C7 mobile phone. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: After belle update Google maps stopped working in Nokia C7

I have gone through your problem and while searching solution about this problem on internet I have come to know that there are lot of users who are facing similar problem after belle update. Many of users are able to use Google maps by turning on WIFI before starting application. You should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not? if that idea does not work for you then you have to download Google maps version 3.2.1 and then install in your Nokia C7 mobile phone because Google maps 3.2.1 will work properly with belle. Try this solution and then let me know whether you are able to use Google maps in your phone or not?

Well I was also experiencing same problem with my Nokia mobile phone after updating it belle and then I first I tried to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have tried searched solution on internet but I didn’t get any help. Now after that one my friend has suggested me that I have to download Google maps version 3.2.1 in my phone and then I have downloaded that and installed in my device. after doing that Google maps started working properly. I think you should also try this solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    I have gone through your problem and while searching solution about this problem on internet I have come to know that there are lot of users who are facing similar problem after belle update. Many of users are able to use Google maps by turning on WIFI before starting application. You should also try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not? if that idea does not work for you then you have to download Google maps version 3.2.1 and then install in your Nokia C7 mobile phone because Google maps 3.2.1 will work properly with belle. Try this solution and then let me know whether you are able to use Google maps in your phone or not?
    I have turned on WIFI before starting Google maps in my Nokia C7 phone but after doing that also Google maps didn’t worked. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing Google maps 3.2.1 in my phone but that does not helped me to solve this problem. is there any way to fix this issue then let me know.

As you have mentioned that this problem has started after belle update and that is why I would like to tell you to reinstall software in your mobile phone and after reinstalling that your problem might get solved. All you need to do is download Nokia software updater from official site of Nokia and then you have to install in your computer or laptop. After doing that you have to connect your Nokia C7 mobile phone with your laptop or computer. now open Nokia software updater and then you have to reinstall software. After reinstalling software you have to check whether Google map works fine or not? You have to take backup of all the data from your mobile phone before you reinstall software. If you need any more help regarding this problem then let me know.

I totally agree with above solution. I was also having problem with Google maps in my Nokia N8 and then I have downloaded latest Google maps in my phone and installed that but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling software and my problem get fixed.

I have downloaded Nokia software updater from internet and then reinstalled software. After reinstalling software when I tried to use Google maps in my mobile phone at that time I didn’t get any problem. now all the things in my Nokia C7 are working properly. Thank you for helping me.