Thread: How is the browser speed of HTC One X and does the screen lag while browsing?

How is the browser speed of HTC One X and does the screen lag while browsing?

I want to know about the web browsing experience in the HTC One X. I want to know how is the browser speed of the device? Also I want to know does the screen lag while we are browsing. I am sure many of you all must have got this phone by now that’s why do tell me how is the browsing experience in this phone. Do reply. Thanks in advance.

Re: How is the browser speed of HTC One X and does the screen lag while browsing?

Without enabling flash the browser speed is quite impressive and also there is no lag as well while browsing. So that’s why I did get a impressive performance with this. Anyways I will also try with the flash plug-in kept on and will let you know how is the performance. I am sure it will give an impressive performance because of the tegra 3 chipset and also the quadcore processor it has.

Re: How is the browser speed of HTC One X and does the screen lag while browsing?

I think there is some bug while we are doing pinch to zoom in its stock browser. The same issue encountered in the other browsers as well. so I think that has to be some bug well there was some problem in the pixelrate. That’s why this problem. Apart from that I did not face any such problem in the browser at all. So overall a nice phone to give a try I ma sure you will like it.

Web pages do get loader faster in this One X. I also own a Desire and I found the loading of the web pages much faster in the One X than anyone else. However the only problem of concern was the zooming part where it behave weirdly, sometimes some problem in the scaling, it also vanishes large chunks of webpage until you stop moving and start realigning the page. As the above user said there is a small bug in the pinch and zoom yes it is. hopefully the coming update will solve that matters soon. Still the browsing experience that I had in One X is not as great has Desire. Desire used to take some time loading some heavy pages but overall scrolling and scaling through the web pages were very well managed in it. So desire deserves a pat in the back for this. the overall browsing epxeornce in One X is simply average to say the least.

The rich HTML5 pages that used to take forever to load in galaxy S loads in the matter of seconds in this phone and also the video streaming is quite quick. So overall flash quality is good, most of the flash content is playable in this video so no problem at all.

Hi you can check out this video where phonearena people have reviewed the browser of this phone probably after having a look at the video you will get to know more about it. I am sure this will prove useful for you.

I have spent some time with the HTC One X and whatever time I spent with it the time was really a great time for me. Especially the browser Google Chrome its fantastic I must say. The page load time is too less and also swapping the pages are quite quick. That’s why the quad core engine has been added over here in this phone which makes them different from the other phones.

I am yet to get this phone, and depending upon your review only I would be getting the phone and I have decided about it.

I got to know about some bugs in this stock browser of this phone anyways do update me if this issue has been fixed up or not.