Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad T510 shutdown randomly

Lenovo ThinkPad T510 shutdown randomly

Hello friends, I have recently purchased Lenovo ThinkPad T510 4313CTO, I am getting weird problem with it, it is been getting shutdown and it is been occurring randomly. I have not installed any of the software’s. When it get shutdown and start it again then it is not recognize it to be a power failure and it is starting properly as it to be. When I am login and press ThinkVantage, then it is been starting to scan then after it shut down automatically which should not happen. It is happening every time and now, it is irritating me a lot and do know what is problem with it. So please tell me that what I should do to make solve the problem. Thank you.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T510 shutdown randomly

I think that it is been occurring due to some of hardware, so better get it checked for that, you have purchased it recently purchased. But it is total new then it should not be giving any problem, this is very much strange that you started getting problem from sealed boxed laptop.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad T510 shutdown randomly

I think that problem is been with motherboard; I would suggest that you better get it replaced with it. I have seen the same issue with some other series and problem was been fixed when motherboard was been replaced, so you contact Lenovo service center and get your motherboard replace. This is will surely fix the problem of yours.