Thread: Quadrant benchmark results of HTC One X

Quadrant benchmark results of HTC One X

I happened to do a Quaudrant test on my phone and this is the following result that I came across for my phone. well the results aren’t so impressive but still I would ask you all to have a look over here.

Re: Quadrant benchmark results of HTC One X

I just wonder whether you hadn’t had any other good application for testing your phone. better use a good benchmark app like Antutu which will give you the most appropriate results for your phone. I think that’s when we will get to know about the real difference in the performance of your phone and the others.

I do agree with you quadrant is not a power full app such that it can check out the performance of a quad core machine no it cnt in fact it has recently got updated for checking out the performance of the dual core phones forget about the quad cores. So testing a phone with quadrant wont give you any kind of results at all. That’s what I am saying here.

I hope this is fine with you. Do check it out with some other powerful apps that will deliver some exact details about the performance of your phone.

Ok thanks for the suggestion here I have done the testing and this is what the result I got in my phone I have attached the image below please check it out. However shocking to see that it is way back of asus transformer prime. One X being a quad core machine should have been ahead of asus don’t know why it is so back.

Here in this post one of my friend got a impressive result the test results shows One X crossing the 10k amrk and also manages to beat the Transformer Prime. So there is no denying the fact that HTC one X has some serious performance up its sleeves it can beat up any device at any given point of time.

Hey do have a check with the battery as well and next time when you are running the test ensure that battery is completely full. I have heard that HTC throttles the Tegra 3 processor when the battery goes down. So it might have happened in your case as well that’s why you saw such a low mark. anyways the post that this above user has given here clearly indicates that One X is a real winner.

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions I again ran Antutu in my phone and now I came up with the impressive results. I you all can see the difference then it is quite huge. Yes I disabled some of the apps that were running and also charged the phone completely. That all counts over here.