Thread: Acceleration needed while scanning forward or backward tracks on Creative ZEN Stone

Acceleration needed while scanning forward or backward tracks on Creative ZEN Stone

in Creative ZEN Stone we will be able to scan forward as well as backwards in any track. However the speed of the track remaining is constant. Creative Muvo TX FM will allow you to accelerate into the longer you are supposed to scanned. It would be enough easy to move forward into the audio tracks. Muvo TX FM is not having this particular ability and it should be added by the developer by future firmware update. I hope you will help me out in the same as early as possible.

Re: Acceleration needed while scanning forward or backward tracks on Creative ZEN Stone

I have updated with the .02.0 but still I am getting the issue. also it seems to be impossible in order to recover when you are looking to get 0 hour mark for the hour book after you are switching to the tracks. There is need of having accelerated fast forward on Zen Stone.

Re: Acceleration needed while scanning forward or backward tracks on Creative ZEN Stone

Well I do agree with you. this particular functionality was added into Zen Nano Plus but I am not able to get the reason why they have removed this particular functionality from zen stone plus. in the previous generation of MP3 player it was really pathetic to spend more than one minutes in order to fast forward or rewind. I am requesting to the Creative that they should provide the above mentioned functionality in to the new firmware update. It would be ok if you are going to provide the same as a configurable option.

The above mentioned thing is really needed for the Audio book. I am having Zen Stone. I am happy with its light weight, small size and good design. The firmware of this particular device seems to be poor as compared to the other MP3 available in the market. according to me it’s a really disappointing thing as they are providing great hardware but firmware is less useful. I don’t think so it would be difficult task to reprogrammed the code which has been programmed.

I am hoping that the manufacturer of this particular device will consider over point and make changes into the firmware of the device.

Well I am using Zen Stone Plus from past amny years and now I am looking to change the same. it worked for me flawlessly. Now I am looking to purchase Zen Style 100 or 300. But before I go an purchase the same I wanted to know whether it is having quickly search in long audio files along with fast forward and fast rewind as it was done with the Zen Stone Plus.

Well as far as I know for thing which you are looking for has been introduced into firmware update. For the people who are not aware of it the updated firmware release at the zen store at the download section. The file name of the firmware is ‘ZENStoneSpeaker_PCFW_US__03_0.exe’