Thread: Unable to update nvidia drivers on Sony Vaio CW (VPCCW1S1E)

Unable to update nvidia drivers on Sony Vaio CW (VPCCW1S1E)

There is a bit issue with updating drivers on Sony Vaio CW (VPCCW1S1E). I am trying to update nvidia drivers on that. It has GT230M gpu on it. I am not able to get the latest driver edition on it. The screen flicker a lot. At first when I tried to download the new driver the same was incomplete. I am doing that through Nvidia Control Panel. There is nothing working. What should I do to fix the problem.

There can be some problem with your internet connection. Due to which you are facing the issue. You must try running the driver update back again. Just run the ping command in cmd to find out whether your internet connection is constant or it is dropping. Type ping google.com -t in cmd and see what output you are getting. If there is a request time out message in between constantly then it means the connection is constantly dropping.

Try to download the driver manually. You can find that on the official site of Nvidia. Just locate the right gpu model for driver update. And then run the setup.The screen is flickering because the gpu driver is not properly installed. You have to check that you get the latest version or else you will keep on facing this issue. Just download and install the update. Once done reboot your pc and see your video settings. Try to hook everything on maximum resolution. This should work.

Re: Unable to update nvidia drivers on Sony Vaio CW (VPCCW1S1E)

im also experiencing the same problem with my sony vaio vpccw1s1e , can anyone help me on how to update it

Re: Unable to update nvidia drivers on Sony Vaio CW (VPCCW1S1E)

Quote Originally Posted by kaytap2 View Post
    im also experiencing the same problem with my sony vaio vpccw1s1e , can anyone help me on how to update it
    There was a modded INF file for your Sony Vaio laptop with all the OEM settings. You can download it from the below attcements and use the 285.38 64-bit Notebook with it. Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files