Thread: Does screen protector case of HTC One X bothers you

Does screen protector case of HTC One X bothers you

Hello friends, just wanted to know that how many people will be purchasing this phone, if you are going for this one then you will be getting screen protector case or not? I really do not know that how strong will be screen glass of this phone. So what you people have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Does screen protector case of HTC One X bothers you

I will be surely will go screen protector, as I am using phone very much roughly and also screen gets dirty, so it will be nice that if I get a screen protector for phone and it will be very much safe getting scratches.

I do not think that there is been need of screen protector for this phones, the phone will be having better glass and it might be gorilla class, so if it is that class then there is nothing to worry about and also that class are been so strong that you cannot break it easily, whereas you talk about case then might be going for that separately but not with screen protector.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanaJhon View Post
    I do not think that there is been need of screen protector for this phones, the phone will be having better glass and it might be gorilla class, so if it is that class then there is nothing to worry about and also that class are been so strong that you cannot break it easily, whereas you talk about case then might be going for that separately but not with screen protector.
    That will be really great and also I am not at all aware how strong gorilla glass will be and I believe till time is see, whereas I have seen many of people are been doing something on their Samsung Galaxy SII phones, as that phones is having gorilla glass. So when you look at that then you hardly thing to go for it or not. If you search on YouTube then you will be getting plenty of videos where users are been playing with their phones, I believe that they are not love their phones or it is like that they purchase to play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oye! View Post
    That will be really great and also I am not at all aware how strong gorilla glass will be and I believe till time is see, whereas I have seen many of people are been doing something on their Samsung Galaxy SII phones, as that phones is having gorilla glass. So when you look at that then you hardly thing to go for it or not. If you search on YouTube then you will be getting plenty of videos where users are been playing with their phones, I believe that they are not love their phones or it is like that they purchase to play with it.
    I will be going for case but not screen protector; actually there is no need for screen protector for such a good phones. I will be ordering cheapest one, well there are been plenty of case which will be available.

If you are looking on those video which are there on YouTube then I would say that your answer will be no to screen protector, where those videos are clearly showing that how strong are screen of high end phones. I will not be bothered to get the screen protector for my phone also.

There is no need of screen protector for those phones, screens of such phones are been made very much strong and it is already scratch proof, so if you try to anything on screen nothing happened as you see in those videos on YouTube.