| || |
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: How to unlock blackberry storm 9500 on AT&T or T-Mobile?
I am having method to unlock the phone, but before that you should have all things which I have told to do it, I will be telling you method AT&T phone, so you better follow following steps.
- Download AT&T service books, which is been attached below.
- Unzip that file on your PC and remember location of file where you have saved it on your PC.
- When you are done with then go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Share d\LoaderFiles\**your OS version**\Java.
- Create a new folder and name is ATT. Find the .cod named net_rim_bb_browser_daemon and move the cod to your new folder.
- After that plug your phone to computer and open Desktop Manager then go to AppLoader in that select Add/Remove Programs
- Now work your way through the process to remove net_rim_bb_browser_dameon module.
- You will not be able to notice any changes till the time you see Application loader screen, but you don't click any check boxes, just keep on clicking on next, and then Finish.
- When you click on Finish then you will see a quick notice that browser_daemon module is being deleted.
- Close Desktop Manager on completion. Allow your Storm phone to reboot.
- Open Desktop Manager again and go to Backup/Restore in that Advanced.
- On the right are Storm's data and service books.
- On the left select File in that select Open and select service book file you downloaded.
- Click once to highlight it, and then click the bottom arrow (to move it from the left box to the right).
- Go back to main menu of Desktop Manager.
- Now you go to C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFiles\ResearchInMotion\Share d\Loader\OS version\Java then to the folder you created named ATT. Right click the module and Cut it.
- Go back to main Java folder and paste it back.
- Plug in your phone and open Desktop Manager again go to AppLoader then to Add/Remove and proceed your way through.
- Now you will be able to see net_rim_bb_browser_daemon.cod file being changed.
- Now go to AT&T BIS Page log in and resend your service books.
- On Storm go to Option in that Advanced Options then select TCP/APN which might be tell something
- Password: CINGULAR1
- After that you might require to reboot BlackBerry one more time.