Thread: How to create a popup reminder in blackberry 9780

How to create a popup reminder in blackberry 9780

Hello friends, I am using blackberry 9780 phone and having little problem with it. Whenever I am getting the reminder popped up for a recurring appointment then it automatically opens series when I click on it, does not ask me to open it in occurrence or the series. Whereas I have used earlier blackberry phones then I was not at all getting this problem, when I was used to get in that then I was able to get option. I really do not know what is problem and also this problem been seen everyone or it is happening with me. Is there any solution to fix this problem? The problem is been occurring when I try to open with popup reminder, if I try to open it directly then it is been working fine. Should have to create a popup reminder for it? Please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to create a popup reminder in blackberry 9780

I am also having same phone and I am using reoccurring calendar events and till now I have not got any problem with it. I would suggest that you better checked RIMs support site and see that is there any reported issues same, if it is there then you can try what they have to said over there. One thing which I am finding it very much strange is that you are able to see whole message whereas I am able to see it as a list in format of time and date, it is showing me like that as I have select display set to day. I think if you change display to addenda then you will be able to see it in series, just try to work out and check that problem is been solved.