Thread: Does the white HTC One X gets dirty easily?

Does the white HTC One X gets dirty easily?

I have a very small question to ask especially for the white htc one x users. I want to know is the phone getting dirty because of the white color it has I the body. I know the phone would be brand new in some of your hands you won’t get to know about that so early but still a question from my side. I also need to know is the body of this phone easily cleanable? Please reply on to this.

re: Does the white HTC One X gets dirty easily?

I don’t think so it would turn dirty to early simply because it has a anti-stain coating in its body. So that will help the phone stay away from the unwanted dirt and all. So don’t worry dude HTC people have kept all those things in their mind while designing the phone.

The body of HTC one X is water resistant (not water proof to be specific). It is also stain free and in case if you happened to get some dirt in the body of the phone then you can easily clean it by wiping out the dirt of the body. So its that simple.

Well I haven’t got the phone yet but I saw some videos out there in net and after looking at them I have decided to share this information with you all. For more references you can also check out those videos. A live demo is given to show the body’s resistance against the stain and the water. You will like it.

I don’t think it will have enough resistance against water. You can’t spill much water on the phone there is always a chance of phone getting damaged, so better stay away from it. just saw a video in you tube where a guy was demonstrating the water resistant body of htc one x. I am quite sure that his speakers won’t be functioning by now. Though the water did not have any effect on the screen of the phone, the touch was working exceptionally water but as you all know it is a electronic product and waters can get inside anyhow.

Its not dude if you are so concerned about the waters getting inside the speaker grills then let me tell you that the speaker grills of this phone is so small that is very difficult for the water to get inside the grill. So stop worrying about those small things.

Re: Does the white HTC One X gets dirty easily?

In one of the reviews that I had read recently. A guy had kept a phone in a dirty paper and somehow the stains got stick with the htc one x body and mind you it was the white colored phone. Still he did got it cleansed by clearing the dirt from a piece of cloth. So I was very impressed reading this. Great Job HTC. After reading such impressive reviews of this phone I don’t think so I have to worry about the body of this phone because it is looking to be very impressive.