Thread: OTA 1.28.xxx for HTC One X

OTA 1.28.xxx for HTC One X

Have any of you all got this OTA for your phones? The latest Ota with version number 1.28 will be out anytime. On reading some articles in the internet about the particular update I got to know that this OTA will fix up the battery and the camera performance of the phone. I just want to know if any of you all have got this update or not in your respective phones? That’s what I am waiting for.

Please reply!

Re: OTA 1.28.xxx for HTC One X

I think it will be out by this week itself. No as such I have received this update yet but in one of the articles mentioned it is written that the update will be out by this week. That’s what I got to know. Anyways I will let you know if I receive that update in my phone. I will also mention the changes that it has brought in with the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Have any of you all got this OTA for your phones? The latest Ota with version number 1.28 will be out anytime. On reading some articles in the internet about the particular update I got to know that this OTA will fix up the battery and the camera performance of the phone. I just want to know if any of you all have got this update or not in your respective phones? That’s what I am waiting for.

Please reply!
    What are you saying 1.28 and I am still stuck with the 1.26 version? Now what? I want the 1.28 as soon as possible.

Hey guys before going with the update let me remind you all about something. So what I am saying is that if you all need want s-off with the update then it is highly advisable to once confirm and then only go with the update. The reason behind that is the hboot. Do check if hboot is going to be updated or not. otherwise you would be stuck in a situation where S-OFF method is out your hboot isn’t supported. So better be safe and once confirm of all the above things before the update. I hope that’s pretty clear for you that’s it from my side for you.

Poor battery is the issue that I am currently facing with the HTC One X. hopefully it should be solved by this update. I currently own a Samsung galaxy note as well but looking at the battery life it is giving me I am happy that my HTC One X is providing a much better battery life then galaxy note. However I am waiting eagerly for what is there in Galaxy Note.

Hey I have a question over here to ask with you all and what I want to say is that talking about the Ota somebody here has mentioned about the S-off. So I just want to know after the update will we unable to S-off? That’s what I want to know from you. What do you all think about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    Hey I have a question over here to ask with you all and what I want to say is that talking about the Ota somebody here has mentioned about the S-off. So I just want to know after the update will we unable to S-off? That’s what I want to know from you. What do you all think about the same.
    It depends upon the bootloaders dude. Some bootloader are quick to unlock while some take time. so probably we will be able to get a clear picture once the update is out in the public. That’s when I can comment something about the same right now my situation is like I have just watched a trailer of the movie but I don’t know what is the climax. It’s that kind of situation I am in. once I watch the whole movie that’s when I can tell you all what exactly is the climax. So let the update come in fist and then I will answer out all your answers. Hope that’s ok with you. Cheers.

Frankly speaking I don’t have much problem with the battery of this phone the battery is quite. The battery does lasts for almost 7-8 hours with all the applications and the widgets open. If you all are saying that this OTA will further improve the performance of the battery then well and good for me. I am happy.