Thread: What is your opinion about 4.7 inch display of HTC One X?

What is your opinion about 4.7 inch display of HTC One X?

if I am not wrong there are lots of chances that HTC will provide 4.7 inch sceen on HTC One X. or we are going to get S4 with AMOLED display? Tell me what do you thinking in this particular situation.

re: What is your opinion about 4.7 inch display of HTC One X?

well rather than that of having 4.7 inch display I would like to go for 4.3” inch display. According to me it seems to be big thing to me. I have already pre ordered the device and waiting for its arrival of the same. if they are going to provide same size then also I will definitely go for HTC One X only.

I was thinking that HTC One X supposed to be the high end among one x, s and v. however S4 CPU is going to compete with tegra 3 and in some of the situation it is beating the same as well. Hence one X is enough superior than that of one s. also in case One S has the 32GB internal or you can say MicroSD card slot. I am not sure whether One X is having the same, as far as my opinion is concerned HTC not able to understand the marketing scenario.

One XL was having S4 Krait where as One S also having S4 Krait. I was aware of that Tegra 3 would take over the Krait. Tegra 3 is a new architecture and it is having smaller fabrication process. Also you can have faster execution of all most all the applications on the daily usage. But still I am not sure about the one thing that is whether One S is supposed to running with the same Krait model and One XL running with top of line Krait. one XL not having super AMOLED display and even one X is not having. However One s does AMOLED display. So I am saying that one s with super AMOLED display 4.7 inch and having same resolution as that of one x.

I am happy with the upper limit. Even I don’t have any issue if the display would be bit smaller. I am not looking for bigger screen rather than I wanted more features.

I will be over if one x would have the same screen as that of one s. that is 4.3" and 720p would be the resolution and 32gb storage. I have found that XL was having MSM8960 Krait and it is on the top in the lie currently. Whereas HTC one S is having MSM8260A which one down in the line. One X with 4.3" 1280x720 screen having 32GB and S4 Krait. Or One X with 4.7" 1280x720 screen without having hardware keys at bottom and having 32GB and S4 Krait. Even having better looking camera seems to be unattractive. Rather than that of having above mentioned phone I will go for XL only.