Thread: Which is better HTC One X or HTC One S

Which is better HTC One X or HTC One S

hi guy

well this is very hard decisions to make on this both phone. Well I can have only one but I am not sure which one should I go for well the HTC One X has the Tegra 3 and good display but the HTC One S has the S4 - it performs more better and better battery . can anyone here help me making this decision I will be really appreciation this

thanks

Re: Which is better HTC One X or HTC One S

HTC One S, is a model with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen with a 960x540 pixels definition. It embeds a Snapdragon SoC S4 Qualcomm (Krait architecture), which has a dual core processor at 1.5 GHz, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage.

On the other hand , the One X is itself a 4.7-inch model which is based on an IPS screen in 720p (1280x720 pixels). Inside, we find the NVIDIA Tegra 3 and its four cores are clocked at 1.5 GHz here too. 1 GB of RAM is the part with 32 GB of storage. This is becoming available, including SFR .

Well I was thinking on going the HTC One S and this is for the reason that the HTC One S has the Amoled screen although now I have to alter my decision and will get the HTC One X as it has the quad band umts and the best front camera

Definitely HTC One X as it has huge dimensions are 134.36 × 69.9 × 8.9 mm and weighs 130g. The case is made of polycarbonate, which despite being a material of good quality seems pretty cheap compared to the metal bodies of the Sensation series last year. The body is formed of a single piece, what appreciable because the device is more resistant while not allowing to extract the battery. The only opening is the height of the slot for the microSIM.

That right and The polycarbonate body of the 'One HTC X, in white and black, slightly curved, even if the glass is flat. This creates an optical illusion making it look almost the Smartphone curve. The touch-sensitive keys are three (back, home and switcher applications), are dedicated and positioned below the screen, . 1.3 megapixel front camera and the speaker, which also hides the notification LED. On the left side there is the microUSB port, the balance of the volume is right and the power button / lock is at the top (which due to the length of the smartphone can be awkward to reach) with a 3.5 mm jack for headset / microphone. On the back right corner there are five metal pins in line to use the phone with the optional docking station.

HTC One S mid-high range model. The HTC One S is an elegant and very thin phone (just 0.8 inches thick). The design of the HTC One S is very similar to the design of high-end Smartphone HTC X. One The dimensions of the HTC One S: 130.9 x 65 x 7.8 mm3. The body is made of aluminum and is' multi-arc oxidation "process, meaning that 4 times harder than conventional aluminum. This in combination with the thickness of the phone makes sure that the telephone is very light and durable. The back consists of a soft material and is as good as fingerprint resistant. May be I will get this one

HTC One X is equipped with an LCD display Super 2 4.7-inch HD resolution (1280 × 720), with a pixel density of 316ppi at. An excellent screen, bright and fresh, with very wide viewing angles, and especially not subject to too saturated colors of the AMOLED screen (the white is not white random gradation between blue and turquoise), all there to protect the Gorilla Glass. The rear camera is 8 megapixels and is equipped with autofocus, aperture F2.0, 28 mm lens, illuminated sensor, LED flash and video recording in HD at 1080p. what else you need

I am really confused as well The HTC One S features a beautiful 4.3 inch AMOLED QHD display with a resolution. The screen has a pixel density of 256, which is relatively quite high. Although the screen is 0.4 inches smaller than the screen of the HTC x One, the screen is still quite large. The screen is as big as the screen of the Samsung S2 Galaxy. And HTC X One can record video in Full HD 1080p and can take photos while recording. In fact, both the record button to click that is always present on the screen. The LED flash is able to automatically adjust the brightness level according to the proximity of the subject being photographed.

The HTC One S is has the powerful dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.5 GHz processor. The phone starts very quickly, and the loading of websites and games runs very smoothly. According to a number (hands-on) reviews the phone is not even demonstrably slower than the One X, which is equipped with quad-core processor. running on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) , like most HTC smartphones, the HTC Sense 4.0 feature .also, the phone Beats Audio technology and 25GB of storage Dropbox. in addition, the One S has 16GB of internal storage.

HTC One X phone is a great, perhaps the best currently on the market and perhaps the first quad-core to actually arrive in stores. The camera of good quality and a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3. But there is still some points where this does not convince X One, the battery is not removable, non-expandable memory, the body of polycarbonate instead of aluminum

HTC One S its thinnest smartphone on the market until now. The unbelievable 8 mm thin-rounder has not only a wonderful design, but is also equipped with highly advanced specifications. The 4.3 inch display of the HTC S One is high quality. The technology behind is Super AMOLED QHD with a maximum resolution of 960 × 540 pixels. The display is protected by the strong Gorilla Glass 2.