Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot login in Motocast on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

Portable Devices

Old 03-04-2012

Cannot login in Motocast on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

Earlier I was successfully able to use MotoCast with the help of which I could transfer all types of media files from the system to the tablet. now yesterday when I tapped in to the Motocast I was taken to a screen which gave me two options of sign in and create a new account. Since I was already using motocast that’s the reason why I clicked on the "Create or Sign In" button. Now it took me to a screen which said Add a MotoCast ID". So when I clicked on that and entered my details it says that ‘MotoCast ID already exists, You can only have one active MotoCast ID at a time’, I don’t understand why it is giving me such message when I am a existing member then why should I go ahead and create a new one and imaging it is giving me an error message while I am trying to sign in.

Old 03-04-2012

re: Cannot login in Motocast on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
Earlier I was successfully able to use MotoCast with the help of which I could transfer all types of media files from the system to the tablet. now yesterday when I tapped in to the Motocast I was taken to a screen which gave me two options of sign in and create a new account. Since I was already using motocast that’s the reason why I clicked on the "Create or Sign In" button. Now it took me to a screen which said Add a MotoCast ID". So when I clicked on that and entered my details it says that ‘MotoCast ID already exists, You can only have one active MotoCast ID at a time’, I don’t understand why it is giving me such message when I am a existing member then why should I go ahead and create a new one and imaging it is giving me an error message while I am trying to sign in.
For once try uninstalling the software and then re install it back again to the phone and see if it works or not. hopefully it should work out for you.
Old 03-04-2012

Even I had the same problem in my tablet as well but a recent update of the motocast software did fix up my issue. I would advise you to give a try for the same as well. Who knows it might get solved as well.
Old 03-04-2012

Glad that you made a thread on that issue. Even I had the same issue, so I was a bit taken back when motocast asked me to login again with the same id when it never asked me to do so. So on logging in it gave me an error message that the id exists.

So what I did was closed that app and signed in back again instantly and now everything has been fixed up, no issues at all.
Old 03-04-2012

Report this problem with the Motorola support team or the Verizon support team. It would be helpful for you all. Apart from that I also would advise you to get a firmware update done. There is a recent update that has come out. So do check out for the updates. Hope that fixes out the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,