Thread: Graphical glitch in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Graphical glitch in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I am facing a lot of graphical problems while playing games in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1. you all wont believe but even if I play fruit ninja in DROID XYBOARD 10.1 I get stuck. Sometimes I get a message saying that my device is a unsupported device for this game and it can’t find tegra on the tablet. So sometimes it really gets difficult to play any games at all. So just asking you all if you have come across a fix for the problem then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the response from your side. Do reply.

Re: Graphical glitch in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Strange I did not get such kind of problems while playing fruit ninja in my Xyboard I wonder what is prompting to get an error like that in your tablet.

The reason why you are getting unsupported device message is Xyboard is not a Tegra 2 device it is a TI OMAP device. So if you are thinking to play Tegra 2 specific games in your tablet then sorry to say that you will not be able to play in it. That’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here.

I want to know how do you install the applications. I suppose you are not doing it properly that’s the reason why you are facing such lags. However I must say that the above user is right you can’t play Tegra 2 specific games in the Xyboard because of the different chipset. However playing basic games is also giving your problems that means you haven’t installed the applications properly. Which I think is the reason or worry. I would suggest you to re-install these apps directly from the Market to your device. Don’t use apk files or take a backup utility while reinstalling the apps otherwise it would be of no use at all. You will be again back to the same issue. So stay safe and install it properly.

I would ask you have it checked in the nearest service center. Since whatever applications are there in my xyboard I can play it very easily and without any lags. So I can say better get it replaced if you continue to face such problems.