Thread: Movie Studio app missing in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Movie Studio app missing in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I recently got this particular tablet from version and I decided to check which all applications are there or not. so under the app drawer I decided to see which all applications are there many applications were present which I expected it to be. However I cannot find the Movie Studio app which is one of my favorite apps.

So I want that app can you all tell me if this particular app is available in the android market or not? since I want to get this one as soon as possible. So that’s why I am asking you all. Anyone having any idea about this app then please share some information with me.

Re: Movie Studio app missing in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Suri View Post
    I recently got this particular tablet from version and I decided to check which all applications are there or not. so under the app drawer I decided to see which all applications are there many applications were present which I expected it to be. However I cannot find the Movie Studio app which is one of my favorite apps.

So I want that app can you all tell me if this particular app is available in the android market or not? since I want to get this one as soon as possible. So that’s why I am asking you all. Anyone having any idea about this app then please share some information with me.
    I am not getting which application are you referring to because I haven’t heard of any such application in the past. However try your luck in the android market and see if you are able to find there or not.

If you don’t know about the Movie Studio app then probably you haven’t used honeycomb yet it seems. It is a editing software that comes with the Android Honeycomb. One of my friend who owns a HTC Flyer has that particular app in it. so that’s why I am asking why this tablet is not having that particular app? I hope you will give an answer for this.

As far as I know the Movie Studio app is a system app. So it is completely upon the manufactures if they want to continue keeping this app on the tablet or not. Hardly any manufactures keep this app because I haven’t heard much from my friends who own a tablet having this particular app in their devices.

So very few manufacturers like HTC or Samsung might have kept this app and Motorola might have not kept it. so that’s completely company’s decision. I hope its clear for you.

I agree one of my friends has a Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and he had that Movie Studio application in his tablet but I couldn’t find the same in my Acer Iconia tab A500 both are running the same OS i.e. Honeycomb. So its upon the manufactures if they have to keep that app or not. Some want to while some don’t. however finding the same app in the android market will also be a waste of time as the chances of getting it is quite miniscule.