Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Responsiveness of onboard Infrared Blaster in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Portable Devices

Old 03-04-2012

Responsiveness of onboard Infrared Blaster in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Hi guys I have some questions regarding the Infrared Blaster in the new tablet named as Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1. I want to know has anyone checked the responsiveness of the onboard IR Blaster in this new tablet. thatís what I want to know. I am planning to use Dijit app for a better responsiveness of the infrared blaster. So basically I want to know about the XYBoard's IR learning abilities? Can anyone over here give me some idea about that. Please reply on the same, I am waiting for the response from your side.

Old 03-04-2012

re: Responsiveness of onboard Infrared Blaster in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I donít know I might be wrong over here but I did not get any learning option when I opened up the Infrared Blaster in my tablet pc. Also I must say that I am using the Dijit app in the tablet. Now not sure whether itís the problem with the app or the Infrared Blaster. I donít know about that.
Old 03-04-2012

I donít know about the Xyboard but in my A500 that I got recently I downloaded the dijit app from the android market and on going through the drop down menu. I got the following options of creating, selecting, adding, and editing additional remotes with the help of which I can control the ir devices. I also get tow additional options such as "Learn a New Button" and "Learn Existing Button". Now on selecting the options the app sends requests. After selecting the button, it points IR signal to device to learn the signal.
Old 03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
I donít know about the Xyboard but in my A500 that I got recently I downloaded the dijit app from the android market and on going through the drop down menu. I got the following options of creating, selecting, adding, and editing additional remotes with the help of which I can control the ir devices. I also get tow additional options such as "Learn a New Button" and "Learn Existing Button". Now on selecting the options the app sends requests. After selecting the button, it points IR signal to device to learn the signal.
I just wonder how you got that possible because I am not getting any kind of drop down option n my Xyboard. I wonder how was it possible with you? Thatís what I am thinking.
Old 03-04-2012

Well I got it working with the help of Dijit market app and the Griffin Beacon and canít you read that I havenít used the Xyboard instead I was using the Acer iconia A500 tablet. I hope thatís pretty clear for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,