Thread: HTC Sensation XE reboots frequently

HTC Sensation XE reboots frequently

I have bought the HTC Sensation XE and was very happy with this but after a few days it started showing me problems with it. It get rebooted automatically without any problem. It happens five to six times a day. I cannot understand that what is the problem with this and how this can be resolved. Can somebody help me to get it solved. This is a brand new phone and I was not expected anything like this from brand like HTC.

Re: HTC Sensation XE reboots frequently

I think that updating the software might resolve the problem for you. If the phone is using outdated software then you might get the issues like this. What you can do is update the software to the latest version and see if that can solve the issue for you. I was having similar problem with my Nokia phone and I did the same to get this resolved and I was out of the problem. This is the reason that I am recommending you the same. Good Luck!!!

Installing the software is a good option and that might solve the problem as well but if you have bought this new and you are getting the issues like this then you should contact the dealer or manufacturer to get this resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bala Murugan S View Post
    I think that updating the software might resolve the problem for you. If the phone is using outdated software then you might get the issues like this. What you can do is update the software to the latest version and see if that can solve the issue for you. I was having similar problem with my Nokia phone and I did the same to get this resolved and I was out of the problem. This is the reason that I am recommending you the same. Good Luck!!!
    This is good choice but doing this will void the warranty for your phone so you must thing twice while performing anything like this.

If there is some bug in the memory card that you are using with the phone then you might get the issues like this. So what you can do is remove the memory card from ;your phone and then use the phone without the memory card to see if this shows you the same behavior or not. If this time it do not restarts then memory card is the reason for this. Now format the card and then only use that with the phone to avoid such issues again.

This could be some issue with the battery and you can try to replace that with the new one. See if this is the battery which is resulting this issue.

Thank you so much you all for giving such a quick replies on this. I finally replaced the battery and this solves the problem for me. Thank you again.

Hi Folks,

I have read these threads completely and would like to say that, this time around HTC has not managed to put in the smartphone of a caliber.

I am using Sensation XE and this is my 4th new phone replaced by HTC, reason is still the same (Rebooting on its own).

Also, no software upgrade is going to help you, as after doing some research I have found its the Issue of the ROM which leaks.

To add more, the customer care people will also stop entertaining you once you call them with the name of this phone by saying their best line (I am doing my best to help you), which is hardly helpful.

So, I would suggest you guys to go for Money back options.