Thread: Is Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi only, 32GB version available?

Is Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi only, 32GB version available?

After doing some initial researches in google I got to know that Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi only, 32GB version is available so is that true or is some kind of rumors floating around in the google? That’s what I want to know from you all, so what do you all have to say about the same? in case if there is some news about this tablet being available then please do share it with me. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi only, 32GB version available?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    After doing some initial researches in google I got to know that Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 wifi only, 32GB version is available so is that true or is some kind of rumors floating around in the google? That’s what I want to know from you all, so what do you all have to say about the same? in case if there is some news about this tablet being available then please do share it with me. I am waiting for the response from your side.
    Yes it is there and like you even I was interested in getting that tablet but unfortunately for me it was out of stock. So they have said that it will be coming by the end of the march month but when I went ahead and checked out for the same it was not available there.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe-IT View Post
    Who said that its out of stock please tell have you checked out the Verizon store and if not then do check it out again I found that the tablets are indeed available and I gave my order for today and hopefully it should be available in a short time. so don’t spread such unwanted rumors about the product being not available, that’s not true. I have given a order today for the tablet and it should be available now.

That’s the reason why I did not wait for the XYBOARD 10.1 and instead went ahead and got the new iPad I love it. Like you all even I checked for the availability and it was not available in the stores. So I was not happy with it that’s why went ahead and got the iPad 3. Also I have heard about the WiFi 64gb version as well. Don’t know why you all are not discussing about that, it’s a good piece of discussion though.