Thread: Cases for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Cases for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Hi can you all suggest me some good cases for this particular tablet of mine. I am in the lookout for some good attractive cases that will protect my tablet and also enhance its looks. So those who all have some interesting suggestions to make out here then do reply to me about the same. I would be happy to hear it from you all.

Re: Cases for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
    Hi can you all suggest me some good cases for this particular tablet of mine. I am in the lookout for some good attractive cases that will protect my tablet and also enhance its looks. So those who all have some interesting suggestions to make out here then do reply to me about the same. I would be happy to hear it from you all.
    You can look out for some official Motorola cases that are available online but if you aren’t much impressed with them then you can check out some good cases from Incipio. You can visit their official site and have a look out there, you will find some good cases collection there. I am using the ones from incipio and I must say that they have some pretty good collection. So you all can opt for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
    Hey you also can check out some interesting collections from Fortte, they have a impressive collection. I was just wandering through some of the websites to check out the tablet cases collection and I came across this website they have a impressive collection and hence I think you all should check tht out.

I was using Motorola cases till now but after having a look towards the incipio I have forgotten the Motorola cases. Frankly speaking Motorola cases are nothing when compared to the incipio. They have a real impressive collection. So for those who are looking fora good case for their Motorola xyboard tablets then they should have a look towards the incipio collection. You will get good cases out there and that too in good range, so do get it. incipio cases can be ordered either from the Verizon wireless website or from its official website. So do get it guys and don’t miss that opportunity.