Thread: Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

So the title says it all, can anyone here tell me is the OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 or not? I know it is made available for the apple users but not sure about the android users, that’s why I want to confirm with you all if this particular app is available for the DROID XYBOARD 10.1 or not? that’s what I want to know from you all? Hope you will give in some replies for the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

smile Re: Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

Quote Originally Posted by BSOD.K View Post
    So the title says it all, can anyone here tell me is the OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 or not? I know it is made available for the apple users but not sure about the android users, that’s why I want to confirm with you all if this particular app is available for the DROID XYBOARD 10.1 or not? that’s what I want to know from you all? Hope you will give in some replies for the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    Yes is the answer for your question. You would be happy to know that finally android users can get a hand to this wonderful application and this applications also hosts of Windows 7 environment with Office 2010 installed in it. so it is available now in the android market you can check it out. Its free to register. Here is the valid link fo you. You will get all the necessary information on that subject from there itself. So hope all your queries have been answered, that’s it from my side for you all.

ThumbsUp Re: Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis M View Post
    Yes is the answer for your question. You would be happy to know that finally android users can get a hand to this wonderful application and this applications also hosts of Windows 7 environment with Office 2010 installed in it. so it is available now in the android markey you can check it out. Its free to register. Here is the valid link fo you. You will get all the necessary information on that subject from there itself. So hope all your queries have been answered, that’s it from my side for you all.
    Ok that is a great news fot the android lovers earlier I ws using the TeamViewer on my xyboard to get an access to my windows laptop. Now having all the windows 7 environment with the office 2010 is something great to have it. I will be getting this application soon.

unsure Re: Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

Yes is the answer for your question. You would be happy to know that finally android users can get a hand to this wonderful application and this applications also hosts of Windows 7 environment with Office 2010 installed in it. so it is available now in the android markey you can check it out. Its free to register. Here is the valid link fo you. You will get all the necessary information on that subject from there itself. So hope all your queries have been answered, that’s it from my side for you all.
    I am just wondering why haven’t Microsoft taken any action against it. since I don’t think so Microsoft would be happy to allow their work to be given to the android users. Of course that would be affecting the windows mobile platform which they are working hard on. And android already eating plenty of its markets shares with their phones, tablets and faster apps. I don’t think so Microsoft will sit quite for a longer period of time they would file a case against licensing violation. Thought I must say that this application is a great thing for the android lovers.

Re: Is OnLive Desktop available for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1?

I think its an average application there is a much better application for you all if you want to access MS Office remotely. I have been using Splashtop HD since long and I can access all the applications on from different PCs. It’s a great little app which one of my friend recommended it to me and so I think you all should have a try as well. looks great to me you can play video, store files without the need of cloud storage. It is great product which keeps getting updated regularly. The great thing about this product is that the client keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update but the options inside it increases with much better accessibility. So I would love to have this application in my phone as well. So go ahead and get Splashtop HD. I am sure you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    I think its an average application there is a much better application for you all if you want to access MS Office remotely. I have been using Splashtop HD since long and I can access all the applications on from different PCs. It’s a great little app which one of my friend recommended it to me and so I think you all should have a try as well. looks great to me you can play video, store files without the need of cloud storage. It is great product which keeps getting updated regularly. The great thing about this product is that the client keeps getting smaller and smaller after every update but the options inside it increases with much better accessibility. So I would love to have this application in my phone as well. So go ahead and get Splashtop HD. I am sure you will like it.
    OnLive Desktop is a overall platform and not a initiator for remote connection to your pc. Splashtop HD requires a good 3G/4G connection in your tablet. a lot of bandwidth is consumed for its usage so first check how much bandwidth are you using in your tablet. Chances are there you might be thrown in to some expensive plans if your usage increases a lot. So beware of that first and then take any chances.

OnLive Desktop is a overall platform and not a initiator for remote connection to your pc. Splashtop HD requires a good 3G/4G connection in your tablet. a lot of bandwidth is consumed for its usage so first check how much bandwidth are you using in your tablet. Chances are there you might be thrown in to some expensive plans if your usage increases a lot. So beware of that first and then take any chances.
    Sorry but I don’t agree with you over here I have used Splashtop HD with my wifi connection as well and I did not have any complains. The great thing about the Splashtop HD is that it has the ability to throttle the bandwidth depending on your needs. Yes if you are streaming videos and playing a lot of games online then it is but obvious that your usage will increase. So you need to think about before using that. Splashtop HD makes use of a unique compression technology that will lower the overhead by about 30%. So depending upon the modes take for an example the text-only modes, for that the bandwidth is throttled down to support just data exchange. If you consider my case then I am having a Motorola Xoom and I have a 3GB/month plan with Verizon, I am using Splashtop HD daily in my tablet and still the data consumption is only 1GB. Yes the truth is that I am not streaming much videos in it but I use it only for the presentation purpose in my office. So stick to your work and you will enjoy the application. I hope I am clear on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Sorry but I don’t agree with you over here I have used Splashtop HD with my wifi connection as well and I did not have any complains. The great thing about the Splashtop HD is that it has the ability to throttle the bandwidth depending on your needs. Yes if you are streaming videos and playing a lot of games online then it is but obvious that your usage will increase. So you need to think about before using that. Splashtop HD makes use of a unique compression technology that will lower the overhead by about 30%. So depending upon the modes take for an example the text-only modes, for that the bandwidth is throttled down to support just data exchange. If you consider my case then I am having a Motorola Xoom and I have a 3GB/month plan with Verizon, I am using Splashtop HD daily in my tablet and still the data consumption is only 1GB. Yes the truth is that I am not streaming much videos in it but I use it only for the presentation purpose in my office. So stick to your work and you will enjoy the application. I hope I am clear on this.
    I agree with this user basically my use is only limited till the official use. So if this particular app does not consumes much bandwidth then I would be certainly going with the Splashtop HD.