Thread: What is the use of Admin notifier on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

What is the use of Admin notifier on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

as I recently made a purchase of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 and I was experimenting on several topics and I was browsing through the settings so that I am able to see if there were any latest features that they have added to this phone and I came across something which I don’t have idea about. It was something like admin account named "Admin Notifier" under the path, so what is it , I am totally new to this one what are the effects of using it or what are effects after activation and also how do I make a good use of it? Can you suggest me some useful information regarding the same.

Re: What is the use of Admin notifier on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2

The first answer, which I would like to give you is that it is apparently a plugin for Admin Notifier,in which some application will render you to permit you to monitor the activity on the phone.

I have some information which will help you understand the topic well. So after finding some solution in the help pages on Google's Android Developers page, you will be able to see that the device administrator segment supplies support for enterprise applications to have remote abilities on the phone. For instance if you work for an organization and this is a business phone, they are able to go in as well as wipe the phone remotely.

So in short I need to tell you that everyone will be able to just give me Admin access of their phones.and this will help you to log in as a administrator. So it does applies for business use along with some admin rights. So if you are interested in it , you can go for it.

In addition, it has also came into view that the admin Notifier ties into Exchange accounts. When enterprise Exchange accounts are setup, they tend to provide a device plan to your phone. You are able to accept the policy and make use of Exchange or else not accept and not use the service. In addition to this , they are also able to control just about everything on the device. So you are also able to remote wipe, pull GPS information, along with pull contacts/calendar/email/sms. In addition to this it is of great personal use as you can make some changes on your calendar sync/push, and so on. Hope you understood the topic well.

There are some concerned regarding the certificate as, it has to be manually accepted by the user. in addition, the admin notifier makes use of Motorola's secure servers as a pass-thru. In addition , you are also able to give apps admin capabilities , like Seek my Droid.

It is correctly said by the previous posts as you are able to give apps admin capabilities as well as you are able to find along with wipe as well as start alarms from a PC through the apps server.