Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Portable Devices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?
  

I know I am asking this silly question with you all but I want to know will I be able to connect this tablet with a HD TV that is really old, which does not have a hdmi port? What do you all think about this? I have a Samsung TV 2006 model and I am planning to watch the contents in the big screen, so will I be able to connect my Xyboard with the TV?

Any ideas that you all have for this then please do feel free to share it over here. I am waiting for your response.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,851
re: Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Bacchi View Post
I know I am asking this silly question with you all but I want to know will I be able to connect this tablet with a HD TV that is really old, which does not have a hdmi port? What do you all think about this? I have a Samsung TV 2006 model and I am planning to watch the contents in the big screen, so will I be able to connect my Xyboard with the TV?

Any ideas that you all have for this then please do feel free to share it over here. I am waiting for your response.
Yes you can very well do that for that you will require some adapters and wires for the same. once you get that you would be easily able to connect your tablet with the TC. First of all check out for a good vga adapter than can very well connect with your phone and then to the TV. So check out for such adapters in popular online stores such as Amazon and ebay you will get there for sure. I hope I have answered out the question, that?s it from my side for you all.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
re: Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
Yes you can very well do that for that you will require some adapters and wires for the same. once you get that you would be easily able to connect your tablet with the TC. First of all check out for a good vga adapter than can very well connect with your phone and then to the TV. So check out for such adapters in popular online stores such as Amazon and ebay you will get there for sure. I hope I have answered out the question, that?s it from my side for you all.
No you haven?t can you tell me some good models, or good adapters. I am talking about the name of the adapters that will help me in the connection. Just doing a blind search in the Amazon or ebay will not fetch me any kind of results at all. So that?s why I would be happy if you can get me the exact model number of the exact name of the adapter which will help me in the process. So I am waiting to hear it from you all. Do reply accordingly over here.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,927
re: Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Bacchi View Post
No you haven?t can you tell me some good models, or good adapters. I am talking about the name of the adapters that will help me in the connection. Just doing a blind search in the Amazon or ebay will not fetch me any kind of results at all. So that?s why I would be happy if you can get me the exact model number of the exact name of the adapter which will help me in the process. So I am waiting to hear it from you all. Do reply accordingly over here.
Don?t worry I am to your rescue, you can check out this adapter given over here and after that you will require a adapter which is named as Eforcity VGA to S-Video / 3 RCA Adapter. I am not getting any reliable link for that product, hence I would say you better do a Google search and order it from any popular online store. So you can try out that option.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43
ThumbsUp re: Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
Don?t worry I am to your rescue, you can check out this adapter given over here and after that you will require a adapter which is named as Eforcity VGA to S-Video / 3 RCA Adapter. I am not getting any reliable link for that product, hence I would say you better do a Google search and order it from any popular online store. So you can try out that option.
Ok thanks for your response but I would be happy if I get a all in one adapter that will shorten up my task that?s what I am looking forward to in this place. So I would be happy if I can get that. Waiting for your response.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,932
re: Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Bacchi View Post
Ok thanks for your response but I would be happy if I get a all in one adapter that will shorten up my task that?s what I am looking forward to in this place. So I would be happy if I can get that. Waiting for your response.
Yes sure you can check out this product from Amazon. Really a good product which I did like, all in one adapter and hopefully you will like it as well. HDMI to Composite /S-Video Converter 3RCA CRT TV CVBS, this product is available for $36 in Amazon, so you shouldn?t waste your time in thinking rather than getting it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Is it possible to connect a Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 to a older HDTV?"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 reboots on its own Heart Break KId Portable Devices 6 03-04-2012 06:18 PM
Internet access by tethering the Motorola Smartphone to the Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 Mithi Portable Devices 8 02-04-2012 05:50 PM
Cases for Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 Fresher123 Portable Devices 3 02-04-2012 03:34 PM
When will Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 get a ICS update? Shin-Chan Portable Devices 3 02-04-2012 01:21 PM
Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not turning on . Iraqat Portable Devices 3 31-03-2012 02:59 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:18 AM.