Thread: When will Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 get a ICS update?

When will Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 get a ICS update?

I just read somewhere that Verizon is planning to bring in ICS update for this particular tablet but they haven’t specified any particular date as if when they are planning to get in the update. So if you all have any information about the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the responses from your side. So reply accordingly over here.

Re: When will Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 get a ICS update?

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    I just read somewhere that Verizon is planning to bring in ICS update for this particular tablet but they haven’t specified any particular date as if when they are planning to get in the update. So if you all have any information about the same then do let me know about it. I am waiting for the responses from your side. So reply accordingly over here.
    Too early to comment something about the same, Verizon has been confirming about the ICS for some time now. They are busy testing the device with the ICs and in case if they succeed with the testing then they will surely be coming out with the update for the normal public. So when the Verizon makes an announcement about this ICS update then I will surely let you all know about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    On checking out the official Motorola site the Motorola people are saying that they are still in the evaluation stage is something wrong between the Verizon and the Motorola? Like they are giving some contradictory statements which would confuse the normal public people. Anyways I hope if you all get some confirmation news about the same then do share your opinions with me that would be great. Hoping to hear something from you all.

Well you can drop in a mail to the Verizon people about the said issues and ask them to give a confirmation about the same. Well I am quite sure that their response wouldn’t be much different then ours because it’s quite obvious that the update is not out so how can they give a exact date when your device will be getting the update. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. That’s it from my side for you all.

Hope that was clear to you.