Thread: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

I just happened to get this tablet and absolutely I love this tablet but I have noticed a random reboot in this tablet sometimes ago. I must confess that I was doing a lot of multi tasking in my tablet that’s the reason why it had rebooted. Although now I am seeing that even if I do some small task in my tablet the tablet gets rebooted on its own. Can’t understand what is the problem with the tablet. as such I love everything about this tablet right from the camera to its in built in applications but what is causing this random reboot in the tablet, that’s what I want to know. Do you all have any idea about the same then do reply to it. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Prem-Din View Post
    I just happened to get this tablet and absolutely I love this tablet but I have noticed a random reboot in this tablet sometimes ago. I must confess that I was doing a lot of multi tasking in my tablet that’s the reason why it had rebooted. Although now I am seeing that even if I do some small task in my tablet the tablet gets rebooted on its own. Can’t understand what is the problem with the tablet. as such I love everything about this tablet right from the camera to its in built in applications but what is causing this random reboot in the tablet, that’s what I want to know. Do you all have any idea about the same then do reply to it. I am waiting for the response from you all.
    It happens when the device’s memory gets full. So its better if you free out a applications or a file from your memory and check out how the tablet is performing. Never beef up the memory so much that the tablet starts facing inconvenience while operating. I hope its pretty much clear for you.

If you are using the stock browser for browsing purpose and you feel that the tablet is getting a random reboot then its time to change the browser of this tablet. That would be ideal for you. So what I am saying is you can use Maxthon Mobile or Opera Mobile as your browsers in the tablet. They are a very effective browser and does not consumes much memory as well. even I was facing such problem in my tablet whenever I used to browse some stuff in the browser, my tablet used to lag a lot and hence that’s when decided to change the browser of the tablet. I switched to maxathon and now I can see more stability in the tablet. in short I am loving it.

I would advise you to reset your tablet through android recovery mode. The same was the problem with me as well and after doing a reset on my tablet the issue has been solved. So do try this solution as well. hope it works out for you.

star Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

Doing a factory reset does helps a lot. I did a factory reset on my XYBOARD 10.1 by taking a backup of all the applications and the media files of my tablet and then did the reset through the settings menu, privacy, factory reset device option. After having performed the reset my tablet is working perfectly now. Its been 2 weeks now and my XYBOARD 10.1 hasn’t restarted. So I love this tablet and I am happy that it is working well.

cool Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

I am lucky that I haven’t faced any such problems with my Xyboard . I am happy that it is performing well for me. Yes the issue that you all are speaking about is related with the Google stock browser. Yes eventually when you start browsing with it, it works exceptionally well but as the usage grows its but obvious that the data pile up will get started. So that’s why it is always recommended to do a reboot at least once in a week to clear u p the cache memory and even better option would be to clear up the history of the browser. That’s what the best options would be as of now. So I have given you some of the suggestions in front of you. Now its upon you all if you want to imply that changes.

angry Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1reboots on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Maee View Post
    I am lucky that I haven’t faced any such problems with my Xyboard . I am happy that it is performing well for me. Yes the issue that you all are speaking about is related with the Google stock browser. Yes eventually when you start browsing with it, it works exceptionally well but as the usage grows its but obvious that the data pile up will get started. So that’s why it is always recommended to do a reboot at least once in a week to clear u p the cache memory and even better option would be to clear up the history of the browser. That’s what the best options would be as of now. So I have given you some of the suggestions in front of you. Now its upon you all if you want to imply that changes.
    Dude don’t tell me about the changes to be implied and I am sick and tired of this methods. I have tried all of them be it a reset or reformatting I have done everything still get to see at least one reboot every single day. I am going to the Verizon people and will get it replaced, that’s it. I don’t want to live with such kind of tablets anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Dude don’t tell me about the changes to be implied and I am sick and tired of this methods. I have tried all of them be it a reset or reformatting I have done everything still get to see at least one reboot every single day. I am going to the Verizon people and will get it replaced, that’s it. I don’t want to live with such kind of tablets anymore.
    Dude there is a lot of difference on how you reset. If you haven’t backed up and restored properly then it will continue to give you the rebooting problems. I have got my solution fixed with the factory reset. So do look into it.