Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2012

please help in taking backup from USB flash drive

Dear forum Staff

im molecular biology masters student, saving alot of working inside usb flash memo without backing them up

i need your opinion about if i can retrieve data from my USB

i know this question might been asked alot but ill show a picture that can say it all

so can i get my papers back ?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-04-2012

Re: please help in taking backup from USB flash drive

Hope for the best buddy. Just checkout this article: To repair a broken USB flash drive .

Here you will get step by step process with images of repairing your damaged or broken USB drive. By doing so, you will be able to connect it with your pc atleast for once to take the entire back of your drive. Hope it helps.

If you found data corrupted in the drive, than see this: How can I recover files of the damaged USB stick?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,