Thread: Sony VAIO VPC-F23 now Available in different colors

Sony VAIO VPC-F23 now Available in different colors

The sony put is VAIO VPC-F23 laptops on sale and now available in different colors. You can either get from retailer store or from online store.

Re: Sony VAIO VPC-F23 now Available in different colors

I heard about this news and so far I have seen few different colors as follows:
    • Carbon Fiber Black
    • Carbon Fiber Gold
    • Premium Carbon Fiber Black
    • Carbon Fiber Silver - Sony Store exclusive

in future I hope that we will see few more colors

Sony comes in March with a new VAIO laptop, which will be available in a number of striking, bright colors. A nice 'feature' is that the keyboard of these VAIO E series can give a different color by means of a skin. The device is equipped with a 15.5 inch screen, a 2.13 GHz Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, a 500GB hard drive and a DVD burner. Later models will also be introduced with a 2.4 GHz Core i5 processor and a Blu-ray drive.

Every time summer arrives, Sony updated its product family with new Vaio laptops are based on the success of its predecessors, and for a local press event had the opportunity to analyze one of the devices included in the series colorful C of the company. Vaio laptops as part of the C series are available in five colors: black, white, pink, green and orange, but all these models have the same specifications and exemplary build quality. The central pillar of the C Series notebooks is the processor Intel Core second generation, also known as Sandy Bridge, and laptops can be configured with several models in the series CPUs including i3, i5 and i7.

The latest Sony notebooks go on their process seduction with a transformed as well as configuration of fresh vibrant colors. The processors are reasonably chosen the new Core i3 and i5 from Intel while the graphics is from ATI (or Intel's entry-level).