Thread: Neither are videos getting downloaded nor is the WiFi proper in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Neither are videos getting downloaded nor is the WiFi proper in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I own a Motorola Droid Xyboard 10.1 as you can possibly spot in my title. Now, the problem that I’ve been facing is that I cannot download a single video on my device which is very important for me and to make things worse the WiFi never works as expected. I tried contacting the manufacturers and as usual they have started blaming each other. I’m fed up with this blame game. Is there anyone out here who have had the same problem. Did you find any kind of fix for that?

re: Neither are videos getting downloaded nor is the WiFi proper in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

No I just acquired one and I’m quite satisfied with the service. I think you have probably rooted your system. Rooting generally leads to such issues where in google starts considering you like dirt :-p and you are denied access to a lot of stuff.

re: Neither are videos getting downloaded nor is the WiFi proper in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Everything agreed, my friend! Only if I ever knew what rooting is. I’m sure I’ve not done anything of that sort on my device. If this is not the issue then what is it?

The issue has to be with google only! Follow the following instructions and lodge an official complain

what you can do is go to https://market.android.com/
    Or you can also
    Click on the ‘My Library’ to select the tab ‘Movies’ after which you’ve got to shift to right to click on ‘My Orders’
    Under that you’ll find help via which you can report your problem.

You might even get refunds.