Thread: No notification light in LG Spectrum

No notification light in LG Spectrum

I recently got this phone from the stores. I was impressed with the phone especially considering the fact that it’s a good upgrade from the first droid phone so that’s the reason why I am loving this phone completely. However checking it out in detail I found out that there is no notification light in this phone. However I am very eager to know if this phone contain any hidden notification light, place where I haven’t checked it yet? That’s what I want to know? Anyways I am bit disappointed after knowing that this phone does not have a notification light. What do you all have to say about the same, any replies for this then do come back with some replies.

Re: No notification light in LG Spectrum

Sorry dude no notification light in this phone and there is no place in the phone from where you can find the notification light. I hope that’s clear and sound for you. That’s it from my side for you all.

Well there are some notifications apps available for this phone if you want some information on that then you can check out this link you will get all the required information out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin-Chan View Post
    I recently got this phone from the stores. I was impressed with the phone especially considering the fact that it’s a good upgrade from the first droid phone so that’s the reason why I am loving this phone completely. However checking it out in detail I found out that there is no notification light in this phone. However I am very eager to know if this phone contain any hidden notification light, place where I haven’t checked it yet? That’s what I want to know? Anyways I am bit disappointed after knowing that this phone does not have a notification light. What do you all have to say about the same, any replies for this then do come back with some replies.
    Yup I agree no notification light on this phone. however if you want notifications for your missed calls or texts then you can download missed call reminder from the Android market. Quite a useful application for you. You can install that and set a tone for every notification so it’s very simple. So don’t have to worry about the notifications. You can get this application.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Well there are some notifications apps available for this phone if you want some information on that then you can check out this link you will get all the required information out there.
    After reading your suggested link I went ahead and downloaded the LG Touch LED. Luckily my phone was rooted and I could easily install the application my phone. I am happy that it did work out for me. The great part of this application is that it uses the bottom button of this phone for the notification purposes. The only complaint that I have with this app is that it uses 3-4% extra battery life. However I am still looking for some lite app that uses a less amount of battery than this one. Hopefully I would be able to get a good replacement for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by NatwarL@L View Post
    After reading your suggested link I went ahead and downloaded the LG Touch LED. Luckily my phone was rooted and I could easily install the application my phone. I am happy that it did work out for me. The great part of this application is that it uses the bottom button of this phone for the notification purposes. The only complaint that I have with this app is that it uses 3-4% extra battery life. However I am still looking for some lite app that uses a less amount of battery than this one. Hopefully I would be able to get a good replacement for this one.
    You can try NoLED application. Quite a good application to try your hands on. I am sure it will work for you. Yes your phone should be rooted before you install this application in it. a notification icon will be displayed in your screen saying that you have a notification. The only problem that I have with this particular application is that when I hit the power button only the notification icon gets displayed and not the lock screen,. So you will have to press the power button couple number of times to get the lock screen. That’s the only thing however you don’t need to worry about it I have sent this problem to their development team. Hopefully they should look into this.