Thread: in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 i cannot sign in with Motocast

in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 i cannot sign in with Motocast

I have recently update Motocast on my Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet and after updating that it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I open MotoCast in my phone and tap on create or sign in option at that time it gives message saying that I cannot only have one active Motocast ID at a time and then when I try to proceed after tapping on OK then I get intro screen again. How to get rid of this problem?

Re: in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 i cannot sign in with Motocast

I will suggest you to Go to the settings and open account menu. Now after that you have to change the password from there. Once you change your password after that you have to open motocast in your Motocast on my Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet again and then see what the result is? Sometimes by changing the password you can solve this problem.

With my DROID XYBOARD I was also having same problem with Motocast application after updating it. Now after that I have changed the password of my account from account menu and then when I start MotoCast application at that time my problem gets solved.

I have changed password of account from account menu and then I have tried to sign in MotoCast but after that I have get same problem. I am not able to find option for uninstalling Motocast. Please help me to resolve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

In Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet Motocarst application comes pre installed and there is no way to uninstall it. you can try this steps to solve this problem. You have to go to the setting in your Motorola DROID XYBOARD and then you have to select applications. Now tap on the manage apps and select all. Look for Motocast application and clear appdata from there. After clearing appdata you have to restart your tablet. After restarting tablet you have to open Motocast application again then see whether your problem gets solved or not? If you still get same issue after trying this solution then let me know.

Hello friends I am also experiencing same problem with Motocast application in my XYBOARD 10.1. I have first tried to solve this problem by clearing appdata of Motocast application but after doing that also I get same problem. if anyone have solution for this then let me know.

Temporary workaround I can suggest you regarding this problem is to install zumocast in your tablet. Zumocast is earlier version of motocast. Till Motorola resolve this problem I will suggest you to use zumocast in your tablet. If you need any more help then let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    Temporary workaround I can suggest you regarding this problem is to install zumocast in your tablet. Zumocast is earlier version of motocast. Till Motorola resolve this problem I will suggest you to use zumocast in your tablet. If you need any more help then let me know.
    I was also having issue after upgrading Motocast in my tablet and then I have contact motorola support and they have told me that they are aware of this problem and this problem will get fixed in next update. Right now I am using Zumocast im tablet as temporary solution.

In my Motorola DROID XYBOARD I have fixed this problem by resetting tablet. First I tried to solve this problem by trying different solution but that does help me to solve this problem. now after that I have reset my device and then my problem get solved.