Thread: Unable to synchronize blackberry bold 9790 with Outlook

Unable to synchronize blackberry bold 9790 with Outlook

Hi friends I am using blackberry bold 9790 phone and I am facing problem while synchronizing contacts and calendar with Microsoft outlook. Whenever I open Blackberry Desktop Manager and select synchronization option with outlook and start synchronizing at that time I get "Synchronization Error An Error Has Occurred During The Operation". How can I fix this problem?

Re: Unable to synchronize blackberry bold 9790 with Outlook

Which Blackberry desktop manager you are using with your computer? If you are using Blackberry Desktop Manager v7 with your computer then I will suggest you to first remove that from your computer and then you should install Blackberry Desktop Manager v6. I have searched on internet about this issue and I have come to know that most of the users are facing synchronizing issue with Blackberry Desktop Manager v7.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    Which Blackberry desktop manager you are using with your computer? If you are using Blackberry Desktop Manager v7 with your computer then I will suggest you to first remove that from your computer and then you should install Blackberry Desktop Manager v6. I have searched on internet about this issue and I have come to know that most of the users are facing synchronizing issue with Blackberry Desktop Manager v7.
    I have first thought that problem is related with Microsoft outlook and that is why I have tried to solve this problem by repairing Microsoft office but that does not help to solve this problem. Now after that one my friend have told me to use Blackberry Desktop Manager Version 6 and then I have installed it and then my problem get solved.

In my case I have first try to solve this problem by reinstalling Blackberry Desktop Manager but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have installed Blackberry Desktop Manager version 6 and then my problem get solved.