Thread: Auto Focus not working in blackberry bold 9650

Auto Focus not working in blackberry bold 9650

i am making use of blackberry bold 9650 which I purchased recently and was really impressed with its features except the auto focus feature as I was unable to find auto focus feature. according to the guide it is stating that this feature is available on my phone , but i am not able to find that feature.even this feature on its body is stated on its body . Can you assist me in this feature. Provide some appropriate solution thanks.

re: Auto Focus not working in blackberry bold 9650

Follow this steps and you wile be able to get with a particular solution. You need to change the autofocus setting.
    1.On the Home screen, you need to click the Camera icon.
    2. then you need to press the Menu key.
    3. and enter into the Options.
    4.finally change the Auto Focus field.
    5.and then you need to press the Menu key.
    6. lastly click Save.

I have tried with this one and here is something which will give you some hint regarding the same . so pressing the "menu" button while in camera mode must give you the option of: Autofocus: "Single Shot" or "Off"

To actually access the feature which actually controls the type of auto focus like macro mode, you will require to click the icon on the bottom right of the screen when the camera is up. This icon is moreover: an "A" a "flower" or else an "moon" or else a "white square" when clicked it will provide you the "Scene Modes" menu as well as the alternative of selecting between: "Auto" "Close Up" "Night" or else "Text" . so hope this one helps you to get closer to your solution.

Since all guys here are talking regarding , I hope I will get appropriate solution here as I am also relating to the same topic. So I am with that the auto focus stuff does not even show on my menu. So are you guys having some solution which will bring on the auto focus to my menu ? I'm just unhappy about it. no one seem to have solution to my issue .

I have some partial solution in this case and if you require to take an up close pic of something, take a few steps back along with zoom in, that is like a some 75 percent solution to the non focus problem/issue. So hope this one helps you to get your auto focus feature back for your blackberry.