Thread: My calendar and Google calendar is not synced any more in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2.

My calendar and Google calendar is not synced any more in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2.

My calendar has always been synced with the Google calendar. But recently I noticed (not sure when did things go wrong) that it’s no more in sync. Certain things look missing and mismanaged. Can anyone help me out with this? Is this some third party intervention or minor settings changes? All suggestions and advices are welcome

Thanks in advance.

Re: My calendar and Google calendar is not synced any more in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2.

As you suspected there might be a huge chance of third party intervention for which I would ask you to please check the account sync settings. And let me know what is there in that. To check please follow this path: Settings> accounts. List down the apps you find there. I also request other users to list down what they have in there for 2nd opinion purpose.
    It’ll be required for comparison. Any user /reader can voluntarily post one.

Re: My calendar and Google calendar is not synced any more in Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2.

I would like to do this for you. My sync settings account has the following things in it and I have no such issues I hope this can be a reference to you for solving his issue:
    - Books
    - Calendar
    - Contacts
    - Gmail
    - google photos
    - google reader
    - music
    - picasa web albums

That was a very kind gesture. Let me tell you what do I see in the settings, I guess there are minor differences in this:
    * Books
    * Browser
    * Calendar
    * Contacts
    * Currents
    * Docs
    * Gmail
    * Google Photos
    * Google +
    * Music
    * Picasa Web Albums
    * Sync browser

The last one I mentioned has a red circle on.

wanted to ask, Can I find a document or website giving update advices? I could avoid getting into mess then

Now, there I see the problem. The sync browser is not the one that is generally found. Have you installed anything of this sort? I strongly feel, it’s the sync browser which is creating the issue.
    I think you should turn it off or uninstall it. That should make things proper.