Thread: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not able to access files via Motocast from MAC

Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not able to access files via Motocast from MAC

In my computer I have MAC OS 10.5.8. I have bought Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 tablet and installed Motocast computer. Now problem is whenever I go out at that time I cannot access the files from my computer via Motocast. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not able to access files via Motocast from MAC

Well according to me this problem normally occurs when sleep mode is set in the computer. If you have set sleep mode in your computer and then I will suggest you to turn off sleep mode on your computer and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not able to access files via Motocast from MAC

I was having same issue with my DROID XYBOARD. I have tried to search solution on internet regarding this but I didn’t find any solution. Now after that I have contact Motorola support and asked for solution and they have told me that I have to turn off sleep mode and then I have tried that solution and my problem get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by DaminiAMD View Post
    I was having same issue with my DROID XYBOARD. I have tried to search solution on internet regarding this but I didn’t find any solution. Now after that I have contact Motorola support and asked for solution and they have told me that I have to turn off sleep mode and then I have tried that solution and my problem get solved.
    I have turned off sleep mode in my computer and then when I have also made sure that other setting related to Motocast is ok but after that also I am experiencing same problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have to first login to mymotocast and then check whether your computer appears online there or not? If your computer does not appear online there then you should try below steps.

In your computer you have to open Finder and then open MAC OS drive. After doing that you have to go to Library. Now go to application support and then choose MotoCast. Uninstall MotoCast from there. Restart your system and then you have to install MotoCast again in your computer and then login to mymotocast and then you have to check whether you can see your computer online or not? If your computer appears online there then it’s done. I hope after performing this steps your problem will get solved.

Yes reinstalling MotoCast will help you to solve this problem. same problem occurred with me also and then I have reinstalled MotoCast and after doing that my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.