Thread: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 low in Battery life

Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 low in Battery life

so got this tablet for me and on my first day I have noticed that the batter life of this device is a little bit shorter that what it has been projected earlier , now I am seeing the battery is 65% already in one and half hour , as calculating it come to like 4 hour of total worth . now I turned it off before for some time and when I stared it, it was 55 % . is it me or anyone else also having the same issue . can anyone here tell will it going to be better in future or something that I can do to increase the battery life . I will be really appreciation this

Thanks

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 8.2 low in Battery life

Well as far as I know the battery life will be improving in over some time . it will at least take about a week or two for the battery get completely get used to. Can you tell me what where you are doing when you say using the tablet like you reading for the battery that you are give is okay if you are watching the movies or playing the games . and about when you turn of the device did you put to sleep, or actually power it down. It will not lose the battery when turn off. In case you losing 10% while it was in "sleep" mode, than I like to tell you must turn off the notifications and the volume down as in case you get any mail and all it will keep flashing till next day and that will drain the battery to certain extent

dim the display is a great way to reduce battery consumption. To do this, adjust the parameter settings of the system, disabling the option "Auto Brightness". Also avoid using Live Desktop wallpaper with paint or too light. Also when not in use, disable the operation of modules such as GPS, WiFi, 3G and Bluetooth. Although in a completely silent, these components contribute to the consumption of energy when activated;

Yeah if you do not exploit the 3G module of the smartphone for navigation, but it is limited to calls or sending SMS, it is useful to select only the 2G network connection. To do this, select the appropriate item under "Settings", "Wireless Networks", "Mobile Networks", "Network Mode". it is useful to eliminate the applications that are not used, so as not to give them the opportunity to be performed automatically in the background. This can be done from the 'My Applications' Market is, or once again the "Settings" menu, "Applications", "Manage applications"

Well I like to tell you that I really impressed with the battery life of this tablet and like to tell you that I am using this application heavily and the email frequently and I really don’t have any problem with the device

Well I suggest to get the application that can switch the Lte to CDMA that will save most of battery problem mainly when you will be in the area where there is no LTE available . and I know that you can do that from the setting but that is very long procedure