Thread: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not turning on .

Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not turning on .

As I was interested in a tablet PC , I made a choice regarding the Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 XYBoard and was very contented with the purchase but today I was having issues as I was not able to turn my XYBoards on? In my case , I am not able to do anything, even when plugged in? so can you guys make some guesses in this case in which way my issue would be solved.

Re: Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 is not turning on .

I was also having the same issue and in my case , it was ultimately solved after I made some attempts to hold the power button and volume up for about some 1 minute. I was previously not making use of original Motorola charger to charge it and it also appeared that this issue appeared before me as my tablet was not fully charged. Also you can make use of charging it on the HDMI Dock. It will help you in some or the other way

I am also having same issues and could you guys solve it. I made some tries with the Verizon to get it to reset and they couldn't, either. I was lastly able to get it to turn back on, though. I made some tries on another forum and there I found some reset procedure for a different device and you need to hold the Vol Up, Vol Down and Power Buttons all at once. I made attempts and it worked. But I am having some issues as my XYBOARD occasionally says "SIM not inserted" and forces me to restart. Very irritating as well as time consuming.so can you make some suggestions in my case.

I am also having same issues and could you guys solve it. I made some tries with the Verizon to get it to reset and they couldn't, either. I was lastly able to get it to turn back on, though. I made some tries on another forum and there I found some reset procedure for a different device and you need to hold the Vol Up, Vol Down and Power Buttons all at once. I made attempts and it worked. But I am having some issues as my XYBOARD occasionally says "SIM not inserted" and forces me to restart. Very irritating as well as time consuming.so can you make some suggestions in my case.
    I think here you should make attempts for another SIM module from Verizon? There have been a number of SIM module breakdowns for other Xoom holders that were fixed by replacing them.