Thread: slow response time and lockups on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

slow response time and lockups on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

I recently made a purchase of Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1 and I am quite satisfied with this piece but I am recently with more lockups or apps (all apps) freezing for a couple of minutes . I am not sure about this and don’t have idea regarding it if it was the upgrade or 1 of the apps that I've downloaded. So I want to ask you guys whether there a way to see if a app is taking up the xyboards resources? So can you suggest some ways to resolve my issue.

Re: slow response time and lockups on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

According to me, I found some solutions in this case and I will suggest you to make an installation of the app "SystemPanel" and turn on the monitoring mode . you will find the same in the Settings, it is off by default. The background monitor simply needs only 1% of your battery power for each day as well as it will record all active apps, battery drain along with memory used and CPU used. So I think , this information will assist you recognize what is eating up your CPU cycles.

Re: slow response time and lockups on Motorola DROID XYBOARD 10.1

Try with this as I hope it will solve your issue . i made a removal of some apps and made an installation of system panel. The restarts along with slow response time have improved. When i appear in system panel cpu usage is never over 35%, device usage hits 100% not sure what that indicates . My memory is for all time around70-80.. When i look in settings then running apps it says that i am making use of 134m as well as 232m is free. Does that not show all ram i considered the xyboard comes with 1gig.