Thread: How to trace online stolen new unpacked ipad3 on post service

How to trace online stolen new unpacked ipad3 on post service

guys really bummer , this iPad was new and on post service . just got stolen , is there any way to locate this iPad online. I did everything but not able to do anything . really like liked my iPad . can anyone here can help me on this I will be really appreciating that

thanks

Re: How to trace online stolen new unpacked ipad3 on post service

I will have to say no to you as there is no way that you find back your ipad online . it’s time to notify your auto insurance company about your loss

Just call the Apple hotline. Maybe it works? Eventually, for the future I recommend that you use the app MobileMe. That can help you to locate, lock up code, remote delete, etc. But the at the moment there is nothing that you could able to do

Yeah the above post Is correct Apple not able to track your iPad ...they do although provide a service let you to do so . It is known as the MobileMe and it too give push email, calendars and contacts, online photo storage, and online storage space.... that is really bad that you lost your IPad although that most that you can ask the apple to do I s that tag the serial as stolen in case somebody comes to serviced

Well as far as I know apple wont tag the serial number as stolen for service reason. But that is worth to try , may be there something comes up , don’t the devoce has the GPS "receiver"

Hope you get your pad back

Apple do not has ability to track any stolen device. You do have to report this theft to with the local police department. Well this is not the apple fault that you with your mistake have lost the iPad . you can tell them to track the iPad for you

As far as I know Just as something contain a GPS "receiver" do not have to be the locate-able incessantly. And the serial number of the iPad has not anything to do with the GPS chipset. If you're telling about the IMEI so AT&T "may" can assist there if the person utilize or signs on to the 3G network, as they "may" be capable of triangulate which cell towers are preference it up.

To the extent that I know about the Mobile Me and its "Find My iPhone/iPad" aspect, this is not every time trustworthy. If the robber does a factory reset or else wipes the device or a recovery, after that it is doubtful as all the data on the iPad is clean and factory reset.

Well on the apple support site they have said that they don’t want to be get involved on stuff like this , that fact that. Apple does not contain a official flagging procedure for reporting stolen belongings. If you have misplaced or establish an Apple product, kindly get in touch with to local law enforcement to report it."

Well that most that you can do is File a police complain with the serial number. The majority stuff similar to this turns up on Craigslist or else in a pawn shop. Lawfully l pawn shops are necessarily have to document the serial number at the time of buying the stuff similar to this in order that the police can track it. But I guess you can’t tell about pawn shops how realizable they are too. As well file with your insurance company. the majority of them think the iPad a computer and is covered as such under your policy.

When you report to the police then you can provide police case number and try to find through their means. Or in any case they say they will. because they won't contact you or give summarize information there actually isn't any way to know for certain. In future lock the device with a passcode. You can as well set it to wipe up after 10 consecutive bad try.