Thread: Some Digging about LG Spectrum

Some Digging about LG Spectrum

really this is the nice phone that I have ever saw. But it as the poor UI but that can be make look good by ADWLauncher EX. The display is lovely and pretty fast even with bloat still on it. Hope we get the good rooting method for the phone . and when it get the ICS then this phone will be defiantly a hard competitor. So what do you tiy people thing about this phone I would really like to know this .

Re: Some Digging about LG Spectrum

I just bought this phone recently and really impressed by this phone . this display is overwhelming and yes with the help of the ADW EX application the UI look terrific . they should do something about the UI , well battery is not that fun but then I am heavy user of apps

I just want to say that until now, I'm not a fan. But these are just first impressions by what we're going to see how my relationship with spectrum progresses over time. the spectrum of LG is undoubtedly an impressive 4.5-inch screen, 720 p, 4 G LTE Verizon and all the viscera of what would be a great smartphone. But so far I am not willing to call it a great smartphone.

There are two fundamental issues I have with the spectrum. The first is that it feels terrible and plastic and in the hand. It is a fairly large phone, but have no weight to support a sense of premium. And worse, the door of the battery (which includes most of the phone) is very weak plastic pattern. Scratches easily, not to take good printing and shines in all forms of evil. The second major issue I have with the LG UI spectrum is that terrible, aesthetically and in use. Although I am told by LG that a superposition of light, clearly slows down the system. the user something in terms of design and attention to detail. At least in my opinion, everything is a bit too round and bubbly for my tastes. As apps are sorted by default, though.

LG Spectrum works with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), but the Verizon has promised that there will be an upgrade to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The device features a 4.5-inch HD-IPS display that works out just great close range. There is also an 8-megapixel camera, 1080p HD video recording and can make a 1.5-GHz dual-core processor. Users of the LG Spectrum in the United States can look forward to the super-fast 4G LTE network of Verizon.

the LG Spectrum gives high-end plus high-performance outcome in a lot of region. standard in size as well as weight when evaluate with all other 4G phone , the LG Spectrum has the one of the better displays in the entire 4G Smartphone market. The 4.50 inch LCD screen exploit the innovative LG display brilliance by showing 326 pixels per inch, easily one of the best found on any 3G or else 4G Smartphone.

The LG Spectrum is really an awesome device, with a 4.5-inch True HD (720p) IPS screen , and the great 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 also it has the best 8 megapixel HD camera that can take the video upto the 1080p. LG Spectrum has the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with LG’s tradition UI overlay.

when it comes to a app drawer. LG’s app drawer separate apps on the awkward categories plus by default has a huge 8 categories you’ll have to add to and shrink to have whatever pp we want to. we cite a normal app drawer, and a better strength to LG’s skin is to just make a launcher assistant concentration from a market

1. my favorite application
    2. GoLauncher,
    3. ADW,
    4. LauncherPro

The Spectrum feels terribly simple in hands, and a phone a bit slippery, . The black with chrome design has for all time been a favorite of mine, and a LG Spectrum finish completely fine.

on the whole, a LG Spectrum is a excellent option for those who don’t need to pay out a $300 Verizon asks for a top-of-the-line LTE phones . As with every huge purchasing result, we hardly ever encourage to go to a Verizon store plus check a Spectrum out for you prior to creation a squeeze decision.

The LG Spectrum has the good stock. And they have at last deliver that similar industry foremost HDTV technology to the Smartphone marketplace, in the form of their LG Spectrum 4G Android Smartphone.