Thread: Blackberry 9300 curve is showing memory full even when memory’s available

Blackberry 9300 curve is showing memory full even when memory’s available

Hey guys, my phone seems to show an unusual symptom. It freezes frequently and the BBM keeps crashing and shows the problem to be low memory. But the apps that I’ve installed hardly occupy 10 MB or actually 6mb since I’ve deleted many of them lately. This is giving hell lot of trouble as I happen to miss number of phone calls when it freezes. Rebooting makes no difference, what else is the solution?

Re: Blackberry 9300 curve is showing memory full even when memory’s available

I totally understand what you are going through. This must be very frustrating. I’ll try helping you a bit. First tell me what are the apps that you’ve installed into your device? And do you have movies, songs, pictures or ringtones on your SD card?

I already mentioned that the total number of apps that I’ve installed hardly accounts to 10mb because I’ve deleted most of what I had. Anyways the list of 3rd party apps that I use is:

- Tweeter
    - Whatsapp
    - Forces of War
    - Opera Mini
    - Reversi
    - Social Feeds
    - ScoreMobileFC
    - YouTube
    - Facebook
    - THP King Live( poker)

I’ve stored all of my media in my SD Card which is of 2 GB.

One thing that is worth trying would be to go to Options> Status> Database Sizes. Hit the menu key and check out the database size. Make sure there are no abnormalities out there. If there are go ahead and try rectifying it.

Try following the below given steps:

1. Keep your device on
    2. Pull the battery out
    3. Do not insert in for 30 seconds
    4. Replace the device and reboot.

The best thing to do in such a situation would be reinstall the OS and update the entire version. I’m sure, your problem will hardly exist.