Thread: App to display Apple magic mouse battery level

App to display Apple magic mouse battery level

I am trying to find a app which can help me to find the battery level of apple magic mouse. I am not able to understand when the battery fails. So that I can keep that on charge sometime before. I have a macbook pro and using mac os x lion.

Re: App to display Apple magic mouse battery level

I am not sure about any app but there is one thing that you can try. Can you see any bluetooth icon in the menu bar. If you can then you can have a look on it. The bluetooth not only show the connectivity but also shows the battery level of bluetooth device attached to the system. If there is no such icon on the menu bar then there is fix for the same. You have to go in System preference and then click on bluetooth. Look for the option button on that and click on it. You can then pin the same to the menu bar. This icon might help you to find what is the current battery level of your bluetooth device attached to the mac system.

I had tried to find that on apple store but there is no app mentioned. I think you can just do that on a guess. Charge your mouse and see in what time it drains out. Later on you can charge on the assumed time period.

No there is a app that shows the battery level of apples magic mouse. It is called as iStat Pro. This is a very tiny dashboard widget that shows you the current battery level of your apple magic mouse. IT also monitors your system cpu fan speed and other information. There is a small utility which comes with this tool. It is called as iSlayer. This tool is responsible to show you the battery life of Apples Magic Mouse. It monitors the battery power and notifies in case of low power. It is a very awesome easy to widget which is found widely on web. You can download the same and can also configure your mouse power management. It is a widget that can be configured as per your need. You ca use other monitoring utility also in that.

iStat is not just for mouse battery monitoring it is ak ind of advance system monitor widget. There is a pro version of this tool which offers you more features.

It is right that the batter of apple's magic mouse goes off very soon. This is a kind of bug or you can say limitation of the mouse. You can manage the power condition of the same. The battery drain is sometime too quick which is very annoying. There is one more similar tool which can be used for the same purpose is called as Mighty Monitor. I hope apple can make a better mouse which does not goes out of power very soon.