Thread: Live Wallpaper not working on LG Spectrum

Live Wallpaper not working on LG Spectrum

I have downloaded a lot of Live Wallpaper but problem is that they are not working properly with my phone. It seems that they all are zoomed and this is similar to the moonlight live wallpaper available in the market. If this just me who is facing this problem or there are also other users with the same issue. If you know any workaround for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Live Wallpaper not working on LG Spectrum

This seems to be problem with the firmware. I think that the firmware of the phone is corrupted and because of that you are facing this problem. So what you can do is, just update the firmware to the latest version and see if you are getting this problem again or not. Please post back if it does not help, so that we can try to get it solved in some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    This seems to be problem with the firmware. I think that the firmware of the phone is corrupted and because of that you are facing this problem. So what you can do is, just update the firmware to the latest version and see if you are getting this problem again or not. Please post back if it does not help, so that we can try to get it solved in some other way.
    Thank you so much for the reply but I have already tried with that but that does not help. I am sure that there is something wrong with the phone which is not that easy to solve.

I would like to tell you that you will have to add the below in order to make them work properly:
    • LiveWallpapers.apk
    • LiveWallpapersPicker.apk