Thread: How to uninstall the software in Droid Xyboard 10.1 WiFi?

How to uninstall the software in Droid Xyboard 10.1 WiFi?

I am recently planning to go for my tablet upgrade and I am sure that this upgrade is going to be quite worth. But still there are many things both the device developer and the ICS developers need to take care of and also have to consider it.
    I have lot of issue and complain regarding the working and the other necessary things that are not added in this device. And the most required one is the uninstalling software. I must admit that the note taking software is really very nice but I always don’t find it useful, in fact I don’t even use it often. And due to this reason I need to eliminate this software from the automatic running.
    But unfortunately I do not find any option of uninstalling all the software that is not at all required. Anyone have any idea of it?

Re: How to uninstall the software in Droid Xyboard 10.1 WiFi?

There is no other option left with you instead just having that software running in my device. Even I do not find this note taking software very much helpful or useful as already the stylus for my wifi model device was not provided to me. If the manufacturers certainly cannot provide us with the stylus, at least they should let us know the possible ways to remove the notepad software from the automatically running.

I personally always prefer to run a clean system with other applications kept opened and running in the background instead I would prefer to open them when even I needed. There are many people who want everything to be opened right away but I would like to better save my resources and battery and avoid those things.

There is a software existing in my device called as MotoCast software and trust me till now from the time I have purchased the device I have never used this software and the most irritating thing is that I am unable to uninstall it. Why should I purposely keep the software that is not at in use in my device? I would strictly request or you can advice the Ice Cream sandwich developers to build a full uninstall of all the software.
    The most annoying fact is that Xoom also fails to allow the feature under ICS. The feature for disabling the software is quite nice but that doesn’t means that they are removed completely.

If you ask me I would complain about other more applications and software that are unable to uninstall. Yeah there are many more preloaded applications that still I am unable to uninstall. Some of them are Skitch, Evernote , Go To Meeting including Google+, and Messenger+.
    Recently learned about the credential storage bug, head that its back which is very much annoying. However I managed to remove and fix it in my Ice Cream Sandwich device, I must say that it’s truly a useless initialized variable bug. After when I googled, came to know that it has till now survived in 3.1, 3.2, 3.2.1, and 3.2.2.

I paid over $600 for the upgrade of my small tablet device which I felt is worth. I must say that the IRC receiver is very much nice and the universal remote software always gets better with the passing days. After an exact 5 minute setup I was able to get rid of the four remotes.
    I am not sure with the name of the software but I guess it’s the Dijit software or must be the Motorola drivers but however the Dijit software throws a "Failed to communicate with IR Blaster error". If you try to do a force closing or stopping of the app that would certainly not help you out, but a hard reboot will fix up the issue and the remote settings will be surely dumped.

Recently learned about the credential storage bug, head that its back which is very much annoying. However I managed to remove and fix it in my Ice Cream Sandwich device, I must say that it’s truly a useless initialized variable bug. After when I googled, came to know that it has till now survived in 3.1, 3.2, 3.2.1, and 3.2.2.
    I have heard about this bug previously. One of my friends has told me about it. Once he told me that google is trying to resolve the problem but they have currently not up with the initializing the variable. Here are the steps to recreate the issue:
    • First you need to start with the clean xyboard, xoom or etc
    • Create a VPN connection using PSK
    • Once establishing the connection you will be asked to create password for a credential storage
    • Once you enter the password the application will crash