Thread: How to setup a data plan from iPad 3 Cellular data Setting

How to setup a data plan from iPad 3 Cellular data Setting

Just now got a brand new ipad 3. Now I would like to set up a data plan on it. The internet is saying that I have to go to the settings> cellular data >view account. However in my case, if I go to the cellular data> I could not able to find the view account button at all. The general information screen properly shows my Carrier screen. How do I configure it?

Re: How to setup a data plan from iPad 3 Cellular data Setting

In order to configure new Cellular Data account in ipad 3:
    • Go to Settings > Cellular Data > View Account
    • Now you will get a Cellular Data Account management window.
    • Enter required information User information, Log-in information, Recurring domestic plan options and
    • Payment and billing information otherwise just select the proper options. Tap next.
    • The Terms of Service agreement loads. Tap Agree to continue.
    • You will see a Payment Summary screen. You will see a summary of the selected account and plan. Tap Submit to create Cellular Data account. Like this way continue with further options and you are ready.

Apple has published a document explaining how to correctly set the data connection on the iPad. The first thing to do is go to Settings> Cellular Data> View Account. Then you have to create an account for your operator and select the type of offer you want to activate (and that varies from operator to operator). Once you accept the terms of service, we need the bank details. Once completed, a message will confirm that everything is done proper.

To register with your provider for the use of mobile data, go to Settings> Cellular Data> View Account. These data will be stored by your carrier. For any questions regarding the use of mobile data, or if your carrier does not support this feature, please contact them directly. On iPad models that use a SIM card, if you set a data plan or if there is no SIM inserted, values will appear random for data sent and received in the screen Settings> General> Usage. This occurs when there is no active data plan and actual data are not transferred via the cellular data network.