Thread: LG Spectrum poor wifi connection

LG Spectrum poor wifi connection

I just want to ask if there is anyone over here who has faced issues with the phone not getting connected to the Wifi after the phone remain inactive for some period of times. Well if you haven’t then let me tell you that I have faced the same issue in my phone and let me tell you that I am dam frustrated with this phone. unless and until I go to the wifi settings it becomes active if I leave it aside for some time thinking that it will remain connected then it will not remain. So that’s what the issue I have with this phone. hoping that you all would be able to give me some help for this phone. waiting for the response from you all. Do reply accordingly.

Re: LG Spectrum poor wifi connection

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I just want to ask if there is anyone over here who has faced issues with the phone not getting connected to the Wifi after the phone remain inactive for some period of times. Well if you haven’t then let me tell you that I have faced the same issue in my phone and let me tell you that I am dam frustrated with this phone. unless and until I go to the wifi settings it becomes active if I leave it aside for some time thinking that it will remain connected then it will not remain. So that’s what the issue I have with this phone. hoping that you all would be able to give me some help for this phone. waiting for the response from you all. Do reply accordingly.
    Dude you know what even I had the same problem and hence I have replaced up my phone. after getting this new phone the same issue persists. However I must say that it remains connected for a longer duration of time then the previous but occasionally it does gets disconnected. Well there is no solution for the same. instead what you can do is get the phone replaced, that’s the best possible solution I can suggest for you as of now. Hope that’s clear for you. That’s it from my side for you.

Would be some problem with the firmware I suppose. Do upgrade it and see if works for you or not, I am sure it will do. in case if it does not then getting it replaced is the best option for you. One more thing what you can do is have a chat with the LG support team about this and get the problems solved, so that’s what you can do.

Have you checked the wifi signals at your place by connecting some other device with say for an example a laptop or a other Smartphone that has a inbuilt wifi in it. To just check the connection. So we get an assurity that the problem is with the phone and not with the wifi hotspot or the weak signals.

Quote Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
    Have you checked the wifi signals at your place by connecting some other device with say for an example a laptop or a other Smartphone that has a inbuilt wifi in it. To just check the connection. So we get an assurity that the problem is with the phone and not with the wifi hotspot or the weak signals.
    Dude I have checked that with my laptop and I can get a good connection with my laptop, so that’s not a problem. Problem is with the phone and nothing else. Now talking about the firmware upgrade I would say that I have recently updated it. Still I will check if there are some updates or not for this phone. if nothing works out then as the first guy said I would better replace it with the new one. That’s it.