Thread: Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module is not detected in Dell Inspiron 1545 running windows 7

Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module is not detected in Dell Inspiron 1545 running windows 7

I am using Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop with windows 7 operating system. The problem is whenever I try to connect any Bluetooth device such as mobile phone at that time my Bluetooth module gets detected in other device but on my laptop it shows nothing. If I look in to device manager at that time it does not show Bluetooth device. How to fix this problem?

Re: Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module is not detected in Dell Inspiron 1545 running windows 7

I will suggest you to right click on my computer icon and then you have to click on properties. After clicking on the properties you have to select device manger. Now in the device manager you have to click on view option and then select show hidden device option. After clicking on that you have to check whether you can see Bluetooth device or not? if you see the Bluetooth device then right click on that and update the drivers. if that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you should download Widcomm bluetooth software from the internet and after downloading Widcomm bluetooth software you have to install that in your Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. May be after installing Widcomm bluetooth software in your laptop your problem will get solved.

Re: Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module is not detected in Dell Inspiron 1545 running windows 7

Yes installing Widcomm bluetooth software will solve this problem. in my Dell laptop I was also facing same problem with Bluetooth and after searching solution on internet I have come to know that I have to install Widcomm bluetooth software and then I have installed Widcomm bluetooth software and then my problem get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing Widcomm bluetooth software in my Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I will suggest you to download these drivers DOWNLOAD and after that you have to right click on exe file and then select run as administrator. After installing this you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not? according to me after installing this delivers your problem will get solved.

I am also using Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop and I am not able to use Bluetooth in my laptop. I have tried to solve this problem by installing Widcomm bluetooth software in my laptop but that does not helped me. after installing the drivers which is mentioned in above post also problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are not able to solve this problem and that is why I will suggest you to contact Dell support and then ask for the solution regarding your Bluetooth problem in your Dell Inspiron 1545. After that they will provide you solution.