Thread: Dictation bugs on apple iPad 3

Dictation bugs on apple iPad 3

as I was really interested in making a purchase of apple ipad 3 , I did made a purchase and there were no issues at all in the beginning but recently it came to my notice that I'm hitting bugs with dictation on the iPad 3. So whenever I hit the mic button, it will tend to record, and it ha s came to my notice that it will not tend to print anything . The error is hit and miss. Can you guys solve it for me. Are you guys having any suggestions regarding the same . please help me in my issue.

Re: Dictation bugs on apple iPad 3

In this case , I need to say that are you having a good network connection? As it has been observed that the Dictation requires internet access. As I understand it, if you turn off data, the mic will tend to disappear. However, if your connection was slight a bit flakey, it may cause what you are seeing at this momemt. And in this case , you need to attempt by resetting your device by pressing and holding the Home button along with power button until the silver apple appears.

To tell regarding the ipad 3 , on an iPad which supports Dictation, you are able to dictate text rather than typing on the onscreen keyboard. For instance, you are able to dictate a message in Mail or a note in Notes. To make use of Dictation, iPad must be connected to the Internet. So you need to have a better connection in this case.

Dictation on iPad (3rd generation) lets you make use of your voice in any application that has a keyboard. So you are able to speak rather than typing, and your words will be entered as text.so it is a simple process here. The simple process in which you are able to turn on Dictation is by going to the Settings and then to the General section moving further to Keyboard and finally to the Dictation. Dictate text: From the onscreen keyboard, you need to tap , and then further then dictate. When you end, tap Done. If you desire to add to an existing message, you need to tap once more. To Enter punctuation: Say the punctuation marks you desire to have inserted as they are required.

I made some attempts as said by you. So I was hitting the done button. And according to me, I suppose that the Internet was a little slow which was tending to slower my process . Maybe that was the issue. I will attempt by rebooting. Thanks.